Sickness and Company

Start from the beginning

     "Hey princess, you okay?" He asks me, scratching behind my ears softly. I nod my head into his shoulder and he relaxes if only a little at the affirmation. "Do you want me to stay home? I'm sure James will be fine." He continues bringing his hands to cup my cheeks and make me look at him.

     "No, I'm fine Alex." I assure him, my voice a little hoarse from vomiting but otherwise okay. "Just have Cody come over? Then you can have someone here looking after me." I urge him wanting to see my sassy little friend again, making my suggestion a win win for us both.

     "Maybe, let me set you in bed and I'll give James a call." He tells me with a tiny frown but I accept, nodding my head and letting the overprotective wolf of mine carry me back to our bed in our room.

      He sets me down softly and covers me in a soft grey blanket that is folded in a bin under our bed. He props me up on the bed with two pillows behind my back, fluffing them unnecessarily. I roll my eyes and push him away softly. "Alex I'm fine stop fussing like a old saggy lady." I tell him crossing my arms in finality.

     He grumbles something under his breath that sounds a lot like, "I don't fuck you like an old sassy lady." But I let the smart ass comment slide as he reaches inside his pocket and pulls out his phone. Dialing a number, he sits on the edge of the bed, hand resting on my leg in confort as I hear a voice in greeting through the phone.

      "Hey, James!" There's a pause. "So Chloe isn't feeling good today and he was wondering if Cody could come keep him company." His fingers begin to walk to my feet, squirming them around making me giggle at the sensation. "Perfect, you can drop him off on the way to the house and I'll just ride with you." I kick his hand away blowing a raspberry at him when he pouts. "Great, see you then."

      He ends the call and throws his phone on to the bed before launching at me. I shout in surprise as he lands on my legs surprisingly soft, but that doesn't stop me from yelling, "Get off me you fat oaf!" He snorts before doing just that, standing beside the bed with a smile.

     "Cody was begging to see you too apparently so James is going to drop him off here before we go to the meeting." He tells me, his hand sneaking down to give my tail a long stroke. I swat his hand away giving him my best no nonsense face.

      "It's already ten, Alex. Go get dressed and leave me alone!" He pouts, but once he sees my face, he sighs heavily before heading back towards the bathroom giving me a longing look before he shuts it. While the showers going I play on my phone, looking for a new book to read for my quiet day in. I hear the bathroom door open after about ten minutes and I raise my head to give Alex a smile but almost choke on the amount of drool that comes at the sight in front of me. 

      I watch, hypnotized, as Alex walks across the room in nothing but a flimsy thin looking towel. My body instantly reacts to the sight, loving the way his hips swivel as he walks to the dresser. I try to suppress my gasp when he lets his towel falls to the floor, but the way his well toned back disappears into a tight muscled ass has my cock standing at attention. He keeps his back turned as he bends over, allowing me a glimpse of his balls as he pulls on his briefs before standing straight again. I watch the torturous act of my man putting more clothes on in my presence instead of leaving them off. Just as he finishes putting on his socks, the door bell rings.

     Alex wanders over to my side of the bed, seemingly oblivious to the sexual tension in the air as he leans down to kiss my head. "Bye, pup. I would take care of that for you but...it's already ten thirty." He tells me giving me a smirk as he walks out the room after picking up his shoes. Cocky sneaky rude bastard. And so so fine.

     I groan in frustration throwing the pillow beside me onto my face. I vaguely hear the small patter of feet and the door opening and closing but pay it no mind under the bed dips. A small body immediately lays across mine wiggling to get comfortable.

      "Geez this bed is lumpy." He says dramatically and I laugh before shoving him and the pillow from off of me. I turn my head to see a smiling Cody sitting cris-cross on the bed beside me.

      "Hey, Cody!" I say giving him a smile but pause as a ghost of something flashes over his face. "What's wrong, bean?" I ask him, panic seeping in as tears well up in his eyes and his hand flies over his mouth. I watch his nose twitch, same as Alex's did this morning and frown in frustrated confusion.

     He opens his mouth to answer but nothing comes out, his mouth gaping almost humorously. He leans down laying his head on my stomach in a way that's extremely embarrassing but I'm too curious to find out where this is going. He lays there for about two minutes until his head flies up and he throws himself towards me wrapping his arms around my neck as he laughs and sobs all at once.

     "Holy shit!" He says between cries and I'm so startled by hearing him cuss that I almost miss what he says next. "Fuck, Chloe you're pregnant!"

~~~~~~
TADA. Haha I buttered you up these last few chapter for this. Now here's the real question:

Boy💙🎖

or

Girl💖🏅

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: What time did you wake up today?