chapter fourty-one

Start from the beginning

"I wonder what my baby doing" Sydnee said looking at her screen on live.

"Girll" Tori dragged then applied some lipgloss to her lips.

"What y'all doing live?" Sydnee said looking around for something in her car.

Watching yo pretty ass 😍

Where Glockyyy at ?

You and Tori bond so 🥺😍

Why tf you always live yeen iCarly ..

ugly asf.

"Awe thank you. Where is Glock at... chile I don't know to be honest. Thank youu, our bond somewhat goals you knowww, Boomer get the fuck on wit that shit!" Sydnee said reading the comments.

"Ugly? damn help me find it" Sydnee said then Tori chuckled.

"Fuck that gorilla looking ass bitch" Tori said and they shared a small laugh.

"I'm finna get up off of here though" Sydnee mumbled then ended the live putting her attention back on Tori.

"Treasia and Chassidy said anything to you after the li incident?" Sydnee asked then took out her food from Chic-fil-A.

"Treasia, nah. But Chassidy, that bitch won't let up on a friendship with me. She blow my shit up everyday, like no bitch you're fake as fuck" Tori said opening a Polynesian sauce.

"Yeah, ion know why she jumped in for Treasia. That was some snake ass shit ian lying" Sydnee said taking a bite of her burger.

"But anyways, after this we finna go get our toes done so I can do our nails" Sydnee said as they listened to Kehlani on the radio while eating their food.

"Bet" Tori said then turned the music up.

-

"Here that nigga go up here, he walking with somebody though" Boomer said looking out the window.

"Go do what y'all gotta do, so I can do my part" Key said then watched from the distance.

Boomer and Juice hopped out the van, meanwhile Key and Tre stayed inside. They avoided Quan trying to find the perfect time to sneak him.

"I'm finna go use the bathroom, i'll be right back, can you hold this for me?" Nene said and Quan nodded. Nene gave him her drink then left him by the bench by himself.

Boomer saw the opportunity then took it without notifying anybody. Juice scrunched his face up but just followed him.

Quan was already in worry because he knew they were coming for him. But he couldn't turn Nene down when she planned them to spend time together.

Boomer approached Quan with a smirk on his face, meanwhile Quan looked at him in fear.

"Man whatever you finna say just know ian got nothing to do with it" Quan said putting his hands up in surrender.

"Who told yo pussy ass ta talk?" Juice said itching to pull his gun out, but he couldn't since they were in public.

"Walk with us real quick" Boomer said and Quan sighed.

"I'm with somebody, don't do dis right now bruh" Quan begged but Juice furrowed his eyebrows then looked at Boomer.

"Boy ian fuckin ask, get yo bitchass up" Boomer said yanking him by his shirt.

"Boom? Juice? What are y'all doing?" Nene said looking at them in confusion and Quan instantly put the pieces together.

"Jania what the fuck is you hea fa?" Juice asked her. Everyone was beyond confused meanwhile Quan wasn't.

"Don't worry bout what i'm doing, let him
go bruh!" Nene said to Boomer.

"Nah I can't do that, go yo li ass home" Boomer said and Nene stood there perplexed.

Nene was beyond angry because she felt like every time she tried to find love something or somebody had to ruin it.

Nene scoffed then walked off to her car almost in tears because she felt so annoyed.

"Make this yo last time stealing our product" Boomer said shoving him into the van.

comment & vote.

I really shouldn't have published this 😒.

Y'all betta get this 100+ votes if y'all want another one out of me.