Chapter 9

~~~~~Chapter 9~~~~~
Nao's POV
*ehem* *ehem*

I pushed Madara off, remembering we were in the middle of the hallway and blushed deeply as we turned to Izuna who cleared his throat loudly for us to hear.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your moment again, but could you take this elsewhere?" he asked.

I looked at Madara who just glared at him and made no attempt to move. He only popped an anime vein at him. "Just what is your problem, Izuna?" he said as he turned to me again and pulled me closer.

I struggled to get away from him and when I did, I was still blushing deeply in embarrassment. "M-m-m-m-Madara!" I stuttered. "H-he's right. Let's just go to our room," I said. "B-besides, t-the others are watching!" I pointed to the other members of the Uchiha clan who quickly hid in the nearby rooms when they noticed me looking at them.

"At least they would know that you're mine, and I'm not willing to share," he said with a smirk.

"They already knew that weeks ago when the two of you got married," Izuna said.

"I wanted to make it clear to them," he said and suddenly began to carry me bridal style to our room.

"M-Madara?!" I said in surprise.

He laid me on our futon, and his smirk grew wider. "Since only a few people in the village know about our marriage," he said as he gently bit my neck.

Right now, my blush is about the same color as Mito's hair. I wrapped my arms around his neck and began to twirl a few strands of his hair around.

His smirk disappeared as he looked at me. "You kinda ruined the mood by doing that, you know, Nao?"

I smirked at him, still playing around with his hair. "I couldn't help it! Your hair is just so soft and silky. It kinda makes me jealous, y'know. Just what did you do to make your hair like that?" I asked him but received no response.

After a while, he began to speak again. "I don't know. It's natural, I guess."

'Seriously?' I thought.

"Let's get to sleep," he said and wrapped an arm around me.

"H-he--"

"Get used to it."

>>TIMESKIP<<
A few weeks have passed since Madara revealed his feelings to me, and Kōto already left the village. It's too bad that I missed the chance to beat her up since she began to pester some other guy in the village. I think it was a Senju she targeted.

Madara sent me a scroll to deliver to another clan again. This time though, I passed by Mito.

"Nao?" she muttered and her eyes lit up. "It is you, Nao!" she said, walking closer to me.

"Ah, hey, Mito," I said awkwardly. I didn't expect to see her today...

"How've you been?" she asked.

"I'm fine. How about you?" I asked her back.

She nodded, smiling brightly. "I'm good. Where are you going?"

"I just need to deliver something to the Sarutobi clan," I said, holding up the scroll. She nodded her head. I really wanted to become friends with her, but I remembered what Madara said. I walked away and sighed deeply, remembering some of the clan members saying that she wasn't a Senju yet. She hasn't married Hashirama-san yet.

Maybe I can be friends with her.

I shrugged the thought off. I didn't want to anger Madara. We just recently became a real couple. I wouldn't want to ruin our relationship, knowing his temper.

I walked to the Sarutobi compound and was welcomed by some of their clan members. I asked them where their leader was, and they led me to him. I let him read the scroll with Madara's letter and waited for his reply.

After a few minutes, our business with each other was finally done. I walked out of the room into the hall, only to see Sena and Yuzu. Their faces brightened up when they noticed me.

"Hello."

"Nao!"

"How've you been?" I asked them.

"We're doing fine," they both said.

"But the thing is, Sena is going to be married," Yuzu said.

"Sena is?!" I gasped.

"An arranged marriage with the Senju clan's leader's little brother," Sena confirmed.

"Do you think she'll be treated nicely?" Yuzu asked.

"I think she would," I said. "I've talked to the Senju's clan leader and his soon-to-be-wife once. They seem like nice people."

The two looked at me, confusion on their faces. They looked a bit hesitant but asked me anyway. "Won't your husband be mad?" Sena asked.

"I mean, the Uchiha and Senju are enemies after all."

"He was there that time," I assured them, remembering the memory where Hashirama would piss Madara off. "He was really angry at the other clan's leader. They don't get along well, I guess."

"I see..."

~~~~~
A/N
It's been a long time since I've updated. I'm sorry. *bows*

It's a short chapter too. Sorry! A very boring one, at that.

Again, I'm very sorry.