Chapter 8- Feelings

Madara acting spoiled in the previous chapter LOL

~~~~~Chapter 8- Feelings~~~~~
Madara's POV
I opened my eyes as I watched her walk to the bathroom, and I sighed while placing a hand on my forehead. Why can't I be honest with her? Pathetic! I, Madara Uchiha, can't even make one woman be mine?! I guess that's why she's so different. She doesn't fear me. She didn't even know me before our meeting. I want her. I want to crush every man that dared to even take a look at her! I want to make her mine...

I was awake that time, that time when I pulled her down to me and kissed her. I wanted to do it again. I woke up before she even did. I couldn't sleep, seeing her so close to me like that. She looked so innocent and so fragile like a feather, and yet she's not. She's stronger than how she looks like. Maybe that is what attracted me to her.

Sighing, I went out of the room to find Izuna standing there with a panicked look. "Nii-san, I'm sorry to interrupt your moment with Nao-san, but it seems that we're under attack!" he said.

My eyes widened, and I got my battle armor and usual outfit on immediately. He began explaining the situation as we went into the courtyard where the fighting was taking place. Tch! I made a fireball and wiped out a row of 10 enemies who were caught off-guard instantly.

Nao's POV
I got snapped out of my thoughts as I heard a large explosion from the courtyard. I immediately got out my usual ninja outfit and some weapons and ran to the fighting scene. My eyes widened as a shinobi was about to stab Madara's back since he was busy fighting another guy.

I got out a kunai and threw it, deflecting the guy's sword as I rushed in and kicked him in the face, knocking him out. I looked at Madara and saw a surprised look on his face. I smirked. "You shouldn't be caught off guard, Madara-kun!" I mocked as we fought back to back, supporting each other.

"Stop calling me that!" he said as he punched an enemy while kicking another one. "I could've defended myself from that weakling."

Multi-tasking, I see. "C'mon, give me the spotlight for a second." I made an earth style jutsu, and it pierced multiple enemy ninjas.

"I thought they didn't have any earth style ninjas!" the leader, I presume, glared at his comrade.

"But leader-sama!" he protested.

I smirked. "It seems your information is outdated," I said while preparing for another jutsu.

But suddenly, Madara attacked the remaining enemies so gracefully, he looked as if he's dancing! I sweatdropped at him and groaned while pointing at him as if accusing him of doing a crime.

"Madara! I was supposed to beat them!"

"You were slow," he said bluntly.

I popped an anime vein then Izuna appeared beside him.

"Lovers' quarrel, I see." I pouted as he continued. "And just a while ago, the two of you were making out so intimately in bed."

I blushed deeply as he said that. "We were not!" I denied while popping another anime vein at Madara who smirked. "I knew he was only playing with me," I muttered under my breath,careful not to let him hear me. "I'm going back," I let them know. I still had not finished what I was doing in the bathroom, after all.

>>TIMESKIP<<

I was on my way to the dinner table when I stopped to see Madara talking to a woman I've never seen before from afar. I frowned. I could clearly see that she was attracted to him, but I don't know what he's feeling. This frustrated me, so I kept on walking to the dinner table without looking at either of them even though I had to pass by them to go where I was going to.

Going Back to You (A Madara Uchiha fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara