Chapter 13.5

A/N
Hey there.
I think I've said (?) it here somewhere that Akito and Nao live (near) the Land of Boiling Water. Well, I would've edited it out but I couldn't find it. (More like, I was lazy to search for it--but nevermind sorry) It's actually the Land of Hot Water. Sorry. The Land of Boiling Water apparently doesn't exist when I searched for it in the wiki. If it does and I was right, then please tell me though! :)

I'll also probably write in third person's POV from now on since it's easier, and the upcoming chapters make it hard for it to be only Nao's POV or else I'll continue changing POVs which would be confusing so yeah.

~~~~~Chapter fourteen~~~~~
Third Person's POV

Finally noticing his husband's jealousy, she gently wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled. "Were you jealous?"

He narrowed his eyes at her. "No."

She raised her eyebrows in amusement. "If you say so."

"Hn."

"You're quite quiet tonight, y'know?"

"I'm just really like this," he said.

"Is that so...?"

"Yes."

She was surprised when he suddenly pinned her to bed and was now on top of her. He laid his head to her neck, snuggling close to her.

"W-why are you being so affectionate all of a sudden?" she blushed deeply at his sudden action.

"I was not able to be close to you all day today and I had a fight with this guy. This would be to compensate that," he said as he began to slowly take off her yukata.

Well, let's just say they had a passionate night indeed.

~~~

The next morning, Nao didn't expect herself to be sore all over.

She groaned. How the hell would she be able to stand up now? Besides, it'd be embarrassing to admit that such a strong kunoichi as herself couldn't stand up because of a passionate night in bed with her husband.

Madara turned to her and he opened his eyes, just staring at her.

She felt his eyes on her and blushed. "Stop staring..." She couldn't help but avert her eyes. She still felt embarrassed.

He wrapped an arm around her waist. "I've seen all of you already though."

"Still!"

He raised an eyebrow and she buried her face in his chest, hoping to cover her blushing face.

He merely smirked. "I love you."

Those words made her smile. It still made her happy as if it was the first time he said those words. "I love you too, Madara..."

"Would you want to have-"

"No, I can't even walk anymore!"

He merely chuckled.

Little did they know that this was the beginning of a storm about to unfold...

-----

(A/N)

Quite short, I know, but the next chapter will be more interesting and I'll update it soon!