Chapter 5- Other People and Maybe a New Friend(s)

Chapter 5, here you go~!

~~~~~Chapter 5- Other People and Maybe (a) New Friend(s)~~~~~

Nao's POV

It's been a few days since I got married to Madara, and I still haven't gotten used to this unfamilliar place yet, to be honest. Today, though, seems like it would not be a normal one, I think because for some reason, I found myself waking up and being on top of Madara's chest! I shifted uncomfortably before I noticed and felt something soft. I looked at him for a moment ((A/N: Nope, this isn't going to be romantic at all, if that's what you're thinking!!)) and thought of a brilliant idea.

I smirked and tried to suppress my laugh as I started braiding his hair. It was so soft and silky that I couldn't help but wonder what shampoo he uses or if he uses conditioner. I can't believe his hair is still this soft even though he hasn't taken a bath yet, considering he's sleeping.

When I finished braiding his hair, I noticed that he was still snoring softly. He's a heavy sleeper, I guess. I also took out some lipstick and spread it on his lips. Then, I applied some make-up on his cheeks. I silently went to the bathroom and there I laughed until my sides hurt. I did my daily routine and when I went to our room, he wasn't there.

Oh, he must be furious right now. Teehee~!

Izuna's POV

"Have you seen Madara?" Nao, the wife of my brother, asked.

I shook my head, and she kept walking. I noticed that she was trying to suppress her laughter. I wonder why..

I passed by the clan's head room and now, I knew why. I burst in and my brother looked at me seriously. I couldn't take him seriously though.

"What the f**k, Nii-san?" I asked him while bursting out in laughter which was very OUT OF CHARACTER.

"What?"

"Y-your face!" I said in between laughs.

"Hm?" He looked at himself in the mirror, took off the hairpins in his hair, wiped off the make-up and lipstick, and ran out the door.

There, I fell to the floor laughing.

"Pfft...nii-san! So beautiful!! Hahahha"

Nao's POV

"Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu!" a voice said from the corridor. I then saw a HUGE fireball coming at me, here in the garden. I quickly dodged it and saw Madara without the make-up and pins. I pouted. He took them off....

"Doton: Doryuheki!" I said while placing my hands on the groud and instantly making an earth wall, defending myself from the fireball.

"Nao!" he growled as I laughed.

"Yes, Madara~kun?" I teased him while battling my eyelashes.

"I'll kill you!" he shouted and I giggled. I immediately disappeared and appeared beside him, hugging his arm.

"Aww, you won't kill your lovely and beautiful, innocent wife right, Madara~kun?" I said while poking his cheek. I half-expected him to kill me, but I was surprised when he only sighed and shrugged my arms off of his.

"So narcisstic," he mumbled while rolling his eyes and turned to me. "Anyway, I need you to deliver this to the Sarutobi clan leader, Nao," he said while giving me a scroll. "I allow you to read it, if you want to, but don't tell it to anyone, you hear me?" he commanded.

I nodded my head. "Yes, sir!"

"Go, now."

"All right then," I said while getting ready to leave.