"Way to kill the mood mom. We were just joking around..." Izuku grumbled as he flopped backward onto his bed making Bakugou smile at the cute action. "Well, I didn't like the joke." Inko said and turned to face the two boys her hands resting on her hips as she did so. "How many times did you two break the rules?" She asked causing Izuku to start counting on his fingers.

"Seven." He said while holding up seven fingers in front of his face. "Eight. You just kissed me." Bakugou said making Izuku oh and Inko sigh. "Katsuki I think you should go home now." Inko said and Bakugou nodded and got up from the floor.

"Later Izuku." Bakugou said as he walked over to the door. "See you tomorrow Kacchan!" Izuku waved as Bakugou exited the room.

Once Bakugou left Inko turned her head towards her son who was now sitting upright in his bed with a pillow pressed against his chest. "*sigh* You know what I'm going to say right?" Inko said and Izuku just buried his face into the pillow.

"Sweetie, I just don't want this physical contact thing to get out of hand like last time." "But last time only happened because I was really upset and Mirio was just trying to help..." Izuku mumbled. "Besides when I'm with Kacchan..." Izuku started and smiled at his phone's lock screen which is a picture he took of Bakugou smiling.

"I don't feel sick anymore."

Inko gave her son a half-hearted smile before walking over to him and gently ruffling his hair. "*sigh* You really do remind me of your father." Inko said and Izuku just hummed softly while hugging the pillow closer to his chest.

"Did...did he ever think of running away?" Izuku asked and Inko's body stiffened at the sudden question. "W-what do you mean? Of course he didn't, he would die if he did that. You know that." Inko said her voice laced with worry. "No I know but like... you guys loved each other, right? He must have wanted to be with you outside of the hospital and not just inside it." Izuku explained and looked at his mom to see her with a concerned look on her face.

"Izuku...are you thinking about running away to be with Katsuki?" Inko asked and Izuku turned his head to the side so the side of his face was now resting on the pillow. "No... I was just wondering. You barely mention your relationship with him so I thought I would ask." Izuku mumbled making Inko smile sadly at the boy.

"All you need to know is that we loved each other very much. That's why you're here." She told him and kissed his forehead making him smile softly before closing his eyes and burying his face into the pillow so she couldn't hear what he was about to say.

"But I don't want to be stuck here."

A Few Days Later - Valentines Day

"Please tell me you planned something for him." Mina said to Bakugou who was currently reading a book on physics. "Maybe." Bakugou mumbled while turning a page in his book. "You gotta tell us what it is!" "Yeah man, you never do anything special for anyone!" Kirishima said agreeing with Denki.

"Ugh, why do you extras care so damn much?" Bakugou groaned while putting his book down. "We just want to make sure it's romantic enough." Mina said and Bakugou rolled his eyes. "Why don't you ask your boyfriend he helped me plan it." Bakugou grumbled and Mina gasped as she turned her head to look at Sero who was currently playing a game on his phone.

"Sero! How could you not tell me!?" "Because I knew you would freak out and I wanted you to freak out over our date instead." He said and kissed her cheek making a slight blush come over her face. "I guess that makes sense..." She mumbled while biting her nails making Sero smile at the cute action she does whenever she's flustered.