Settled

"And then Rocco burst in and knocked everything over! We had to shoot the whole section again." Clay laughed, retelling the story of the newest music video they'd recorded. Vincent had said over a hundred times that it was a bad idea to shoot even just part of it at Darryl and Zak's place but no one had listened. George laughed, remembering the video Clay had sent him of the trashed room.

"I'd say that's why cats are better but Mew has found out how to switch off my computer and it's his favourite thing to do at the moment, especially when I'm streaming." George side eyed Mew, who was peacefully asleep on his bed, channeling all the innocence George knew he didn't have.

"Oh yeah! I saw that." Clay laughed and George was slightly taken aback. He'd forgotten Clay watched his and Nick's streams. "He's adorable though." Clay tried to convince fondly. George shook his head with a smile.

"Don't boost his ego." George chastised with a smile. Since Clay left, they had video called practically daily. They had settled into a comfortable routine, attuning to one another's times zones with a practiced ease that came from months of being internet best friends.

"Have you got a stream planned for today?" Clay asked, balancing his phone on the coffee table and leaning to grab his laptop. George hummed and affirmative.

"Nick and I are going to test some code I've been working on. It's supposed to make this big black hole that destroys everything in its path and follows us around, trying to kill us. I don't know how well it'll work so we're just going to run it and patch as we go." George explained and Clay watched him fondly. George had been getting more and more confident and outlandish with his plugins, which is part of the reason that Clay decided downloading minecraft was a good investment.

"Can I join? I promise I'll be good." Clay pleaded attempting puppy eyes at George. George giggled at his boyfriends dumb face.

"I mean, sure, yeah, if you want to. Do you have something to play it on?" Clay fist bumped the air with a happy 'yes' that made George laugh fondly. Clay nodded, booting it up on his laptop with a grin. Eventually, George, Clay and Nick entered a call and joined the server.

"Clay, are we calling you Clay or Dream?" Nick asked, hopping around while George made the last check through the code.

"I... forgot about that. Call me Dream." Clay decided, since he'd set his user as 'Dream' anyways and people would recognise his voice.

"Great, that'll get us more views." Clay and Nick laughed as George rolled his eyes, uttering something about it 'not being about the views'.

The plugin worked well, George only having to make two patches until it was up and working exactly as they had wanted it to. And that's where the fun arose.

"It's so big! Dude, it's huge. Its ginormous. It's the biggest thing I've ever seen!" Dream dramatised, Sapnap and George giggling to themselves dirtily.

"Are you sure?" George commented lowly, causing Sapnap to laugh louder. The connotations flew over Dream's head, however, in his panic to escape.

"I'm telling you!" Dream cried, desperately fighting to get away from the black hole. Both George and Sapnap's chats were flooded with dirty jokes and quips that had each boy giggling hysterically to themselves.

Dream had moved from the sitting room over to the pc, setting his laptop beside it, so that he could keep an eye on George and Sap's streams while he was on. Right now, though, he was too busy running away to look at the chat.