Good

Dream had been good so far. During the first group, he took periodical glances at The Prettiest Boy He'd Ever Seen but he was able to tone it down and focus on the people right in front of him. If anybody pointed it out, Dream would say it was because the pair were being loud.

In reality, it was because Dream was enraptured by the boys laugh and dazzled by his smile.

But Dream had been good. A6d only had to step on the heel of his shoe once; when the boy first laughed. He had been good.

Until The Prettiest Boy He'd Ever Seen started posing like some kind of supermodel.

Dream had been paying attention to a pair of twins - a boy and a girl - that came with their father, who were retelling the time they'd connected to their college's announcement system and blasted (Dream)ing Of The Disco. The father had a mask of disapproval but Dream could see the glint of amusement in his eye. They had just begun explaining their hideout when Dream's gaze shifted - barely an inch, over the girl's shoulder - to settle on TPBHES (short for The Prettiest Boy He'd Ever Seen).

The boy looked the epitome of relaxed. He was leant comfortably on the couch next to, who Dream presumed was, his friend. He'd just pushed his shades - clout goggles, of all things - on top of his hair, resting one hand on the nape of his neck and the other in his lap. He pulled his right leg up, placing the ankle on top of his left knee. Dream felt the breath leave his lungs abruptly. And when the boy pulled his bottom lip between his teeth, Dream choked.

Dream was able to play it off as a reaction to the twins' story, praying TPBHES didn't notice. He felt unbelievable warm and thanked everything he knew that he'd had his foundation fixed before coming out, meaning the colour didn't show on his face.

How in the world is he going to talk to someone who looks like that in their spare time? Bad said that the boy was probably more nervous but he couldn't be more wrong. Dream could feel the sweat on his spine and the way his heart raced. He distantly thought of removing his hoodie but figured it was a good place to store his hands so he wouldn't subconsciously reach out to touch the wonder sat barely more than ten feet away.

Dream was abruptly brought back to the conversation when Bad began to close it. "It was lovely to meet you three. Try to stay out of trouble in the future, little muffins." Dream nodded his agreement.

"While it was very funny," Bad gave him a warning glare "we wouldn't want to get you guys in too much trouble." Dream finished, only slightly afraid of Bad. Rightfully so, he'd seen the guy with his throwing knives. No thanks.

The twins politely asked for photos and a hug from each of the band members, which they happily supplied. As the girl wrapped her arms around Dream's neck, she whispered something just loud enough for Dream to hear.

"You better say something to him or I'll expose you on twitter for simping,"

Dream couldn't help but laugh. When she pulled back, the girl winked at Dream. He nodded and mouthed a cheeky 'I plan to' before the three were escorted out of the room.

Now it was just him and The Prettiest Boy He'd Ever Seen. And The Prettiest Boy He'd Ever Seen's friend. And BBH. And Skeppy. And A6d.

"If I die, tell my mom I love her." Dream murmured dramatically, to which A6d chuckled, Skeppy rolled his eyes and Bad huffed.

"You're not gonna die. Do you need a quick drink first?" Bad asked despite himself. Dream nodded, if only to buy some more time and fill out the author's word count.

Bad politely signalled to the nearest staff while another walked over to TPBHES and his friend. They were each brought a bottle of water and Dream took a large gulp, watching from the corner of his eye as TPBHES stood, pulling up his skintight jeans. He felt a trickle of water go down his chin as his eyes fixed on the exposed, pale skin of the boys thigh.

"Lord forgive me," he thought as he wiped the trail and capped the bottle "for I am about to sin."

———————————
750 words

It is currently one in the morning and both George and Sapnap are streaming, help me. And George??? Go to bed?????????

I know I promised interaction two chapters ago but they will actually interact next chapter, I SWEAR.

Feedback is always welcome and appreciated!!

~Dandelion