vi

still not googling the roman numerals, i'm sorta into the guessing-and-hope-i'm-right thing.

it's been a while since i've updated (obviously), so i felt the need to get on here and send out an entry, if anyone's reading.

these past few days have been really nice, a lot's changed. my family's still getting on my nerves but mark's just had all my attention so they're not getting to me as much as they would otherwise? but we're focusing on mark here.

i don't even know how i'm supposed to explain this, but basically we're now in like a fwb (friends with benefits) relationship except its more than that since we're in a gray area but it's not a relationship since we live so far away from each other and neither of us are down for a long distance relationship. 

(of course he chooses now to be rude hold up)

fickle but i try to hide it, anything else?

camilla cabello's okay sometimes.

but basically there's that, and i've been so focused on it that i haven't really focused on much else, which is a good and bad thing, i guess.

i asked my parents about getting a practice pad (reference to my previous entry, i want to get into the drums), i showed them the one i found, and they told me to talk to them later about it since they weren't in the mood to spend money (lmfao wtf), and now i'll ask them maybe today.

damn, out of nowhere i just got this feeling of exhaustion. i don't feel like talking much anymore, so i'll end this here.

⬫ elle ⬫

july 1st, 2020