Yoongi can't hold it in anymore. He finally responds, "Hob-ah, Taehyung says he loves him."

"Still?", Hoseok asks, his eyes wide in wonder.

Yoongi shrugs.

"Did he tell Jin-hyung? Are they back together?", he asks him. But Yoongi doesn't know so he shrugs again.

Hoseok watches the maknaes now target Jin leaving Namjoon to settle in the opposite corner of the room.

"They are meant to be together, hyung.", Hoseok says. "Look at them. Their eyes don't even dart to Jiminie or Jungkookie."

Yoongi looks at him. He says, "You think so?"

Hoseok nods, "How much ever you fight, love finds its way. How much ever you hide, it'll show."

Yoongi knows he is talking about Taehyung and Jin, but he shifts uncomfortably because those words hit home. He turns to look at Hoseok, who is smiling softly at him.

"Does it show?", Yoongi whispers.

Hoseok chuckles, "Yes, hyung. It does."

"You know?", Yoongi asks. He isn't even sure if they are talking about the same thing.

Hoseok nods as he gets up, "For a very long time; maybe since the old eyeliner-phase of ours. And, I am thankful that I am not wrong. Am I?"

Heat creeps up Yoongi's cheeks. He shakes his head, "No."

"That is all I need to know.", Hoseok says as he gestures the others to take positions.

And, Yoongi feels a heavy weight, that he didn't know he was carrying, lift off his chest.

....

The album sales go amazingly well than their previous ones. Their songs begin to chart higher and the rush of a mix of excitement and nervousness has become a part of everyone's breath.

"Dinner party this Sunday!", Namjoon announces.

Jungkook settles between Jimin's legs. He thinks and asks, "Why not Saturday?"

"Taehyung-ie has to attend a premiere that night.", Yoongi says. "Also, we get to rest. If we celebrate immediately, our management calls it as an end to our mini-time-off."

Jimin rests his chin on Jungkook's shoulder. He smiles, "Our Taehyung-ie is so famous now."

Hoseok grins, "Our superstar."

Yoongi notices a soft smile grace Jin's face as they tease a blushing Taehyung. It might be too much to hope but Yoongi prays that everything goes back to normal.

....

Saturday evening, Yoongi is surprised to find Jin alone at home, distressed about something.

"Did you not go out with the others?", he asks as Jin sits cross-legged at the foot of his own bed.

Jin shakes his head and juts his chin at him.

"I was working at the studio. Are you okay? Assignments?", he asks as he puts down his bag.

Jin sighs, "I have to go out."

"Okay?", Yoongi asks, still unsure of what's bothering him.

"I don't know what to wear. He says it has to be formal but not necessarily way too formal.", Jin whines as he walks to his closet.

Yoongi freezes, "Who says?"

Jin looks at him with his doe eyes and Yoongi understands - Baekhyun.