𝔼 ℙ 𝕀 𝕊 𝕆 𝔻 𝔼 𝕋 𝔼 ℕ

SIMPLE NEEDS

Tuesday, August 30th, 2020

.                          ~                           .

As surprising as it is, people seem to forget Larissa has issues of her own to handle. Sure, she may not present them constantly and likes to make sure no one even has to consider that fact at all. And, after today, she made sure never to bring them up again, for they only seem to cause the pain of others. . .
~

      Would she regret this decision the minute she walked outside? Probably, yeah

      Would she regret this decision the minute she walked outside? Probably, yeah. Did she (in her opinion) look extremely good? Oh yeah. But what was there to do now? The makeup was already done to match the outfit and Luan had been calling her downstairs for the past hour or so.

      "Shit." Was Larissa's simple response to the circumstances, grabbing her skateboard and her backpack, she flew down the stairs, watching her dearest grandmother as she shuffled about through the kitchen.

      "Holy-...! Holy hell, Larissa..." Larissa smiled, cocking her head to the side at the sudden reaction. Luan wearily smiled, putting a hand to her heart as she went for a strand of Larissa's hair.

      "I'm sorry, dear. It's just, well... you look so dark. Like a..." She wracked her brain for the right words. "A satanic porcelain doll."

      Larissa snorted at the description, unsure if she should take offense or give thanks. "It's just makeup." The girl excused, trailing behind Luan. To be fair, the look was a bit over the top but it wasn't like she hadn't done this any other time.

      The eyeliner was winged on her top lid, one line starting from the corner of her eye and winged, another leading from the very top of her lid and merged with the said wing, a red outline to match (which also went on her bottom lid). Dark red lipstick that faded to black was next, speckles of white glitter dotted around any exposed skin as a result in a Victoria's Secret product. Any other form of makeup (eyebrows, concealer, mascara etc.) was done normally.

      Even then, Larissa wished for contacts. She swore in her head the green of her eyes threw off the color scheme. Sure, she was right, but was anyone truly going to notice that?

      "And if I need a tan just say that..." She added and Luan snickered, shaking her head. 

      "No, no, don't bother. It's too cold for all of that now."

      "Luan!"

      "I'm kidding, hush." Luan looked her granddaughter's outfit up and down. She didn't know how to feel about the whole thing, but certainly not against it. She always referred to Larissa as a free spirit but. . .