𝔼 ℙ 𝕀 𝕊 𝕆 𝔻 𝔼 𝕊 𝕀 𝕏

HIGHTLIGHT OF MY
DAY

Monday, August 22nd, 2020

.                           ~                           .
A few weeks have passed since the silly string of events that have occurred, and everybody had gotten used to their new schedules. School and personal. Math tutoring on Monday's, babysitting on Sunday's. Working together to look for a supervaillain. All fun, was it not? But when a new threat is on the verge of  putting the city in jeopardy, it can't help but make the children wonder… does it have anything to do with the old lady with the third eye? Meh, probably not.

. . .

Definitely not. . .
~

      Not that she was striving for the ‘teen, coming of age, Disney Channel movie’s version of a skater girl’ cliche or anything, but the outfit was both simple and cute

      Not that she was striving for the ‘teen, coming of age, Disney Channel movie’s version of a skater girl’ cliche or anything, but the outfit was both simple and cute. Besides, Larissa just bought a new black beanie with a cute little rose on it, and now she had an excuse to wear it. So, she threw it on over her jet black, neatly brushed bob (because, trust and reassure, you would never see Larissa Lane without a hat), and began her makeup. Nothing dire, just liner and dark red matte lipstick (plus lip liner, of course). She grabbed her board and rushed downstairs, finding Luan sitting on the couch and watching the news.

      “You're going to school in that?” Her grandmother inquired, looking back to the TV and then back at her granddaughter. Larissa did a little nod before speaking.

      “I mean, ch-yeah!” She exclaimed, adding an extra vowel to the word, 'yeah'. Luan shook her head as the younger Lane began to strip off her red and black flannel and tied it around her waist. “It's hot, why's it so hot?” She breathily rushed.

      “It's in the fifties outside!” Luan spoke, looking at the child as though she were insane. Larissa only shrugged her shoulders, fanning herself as she opened the fridge.

      “Um, I think I'll go grocery shopping tonight…” She trailed, shutting it. She went to grab her hoodie to wear over her black tank top, but then suddenly remembered she had dropped it off at the 'Quarter Mat' laundry shop down the street. “...And do the laundry.”

      “And forget about my medicine?” Luan suggested with a grin as Larissa smirked.

      “Not this time.” Luan scoffed as Larissa laughed, continuing. “You have to take it; I'm sorry that you find it so gross.”

      “But- but what about those nice little boys that tutor you? That means you won't be back ‘til late, won't you? You know I don't like you wandering those streets after dark…”