✿ 14 ✿

This is important^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 15, 2019

Dear diary,

Our neighborhood is starting to make a communal pride festival, and all of us are gonna help, duh.
I should probably inform you on what's happening.
We started this last year when pride month is close. Last year, we had ideas the were there but didn't get to finish because, we started it when it's very close to pride month.
So we thought if we started it early, we would finish more things, and we could even do stuff in the closed carnival that's close to us!
Even though, i don't know how are we gonna fix that.
Of course, we had a meeting in the middle of the neighborhood, we have a town hall here and Mumbo's like, "w h a t ."
Both me and Mumbo saw familiar faces, as this is a small neighborhood.
And you know who ruined the mood?
Impulse, yep. He's still here. (IF HE COULD JUST LEAVE-)
He sat close to both of us, i saw sadness in Mumbo's face when that happened.
And that got me pissed.
I dragged Mumbo to find a new seat, and luckily, we found one! It was close to Scar and Cub's seat, so that was nice.
And then the meeting happened (I gotta say, Mumbo's ideas are hecking genius-).
After that, someone dragged me outside of the town hall, which made me scared.
And that someone was Impulse.
Damn, he do be clingy tho-
Impulse just insulted me, like: 'You should just leave Mumbo's life entirely' blah blah and just bullshit.
But something there hit me VERY HARD.
It was, "Mumbo will never love you."
I mean, yeah, but you don't know that-
I was at the verge of crying as Impulse continued those kind of insults, he clearly knows that that's my weakness and he's using it.
Fortunately, Mumbo appeared out of nowhere as i was just starting to cry

Ohmygodthankgodness-

Anyways, Mumbo just hecking burned Impulse with his fuckin' insults.
It was like, he was prepared for this, like, VERY prepared.
And when Impulse just ran away from embarrassment,
He asked me if i was okay, i said yes.
And oh my god i was so not prepared on what happened next.
HE KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK.
HE. FUCKING. KISSED ME. ON. THE. CHEEK!
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF A BIG DEAL THAT IS TO ME???
IT'S A BIG FUCKING DEAL!
AND THEN HE JUST SAID 'Let's leave now'
Of course i agreed to that, were roommates ffs-
I literally just slammed my body on the couch and i was thinking if Mumbo likes me.

But, is he though?
Were just friends, right?
I mean, i have a crush on him but- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my gay panic was awaken by that and i don't like it-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Gay panic be like: O//m//O

haha i should go write on chapter one of Game over-

aight, g'bye-