✿ 8 ✿

April 4, 2019

Dear diary,

Oop-
It's only a day left before the sleepover!
Also i skipped a day because i was lazy af yesterday.
But then, the only interesting that happened there was that Iskall and Doc got into a fight for some reason that i don't even know.
Anyways, i just stayed at my house to clean up for tomorrow.
Here's a list of people who's gonna come to that sleepover (not including both Mumbo and me there because we'll definitely gonna be there-)

•Scar
•Cub (woah he's here even tho i've only known him for two days-)
•Xisuma (Mumbo's friend and also the manager of the cafe. I was kinda jealous about him for a while-)
•Iskall (hetero man be like)
•Stress (Iskall's gf)
•Tango
•And a someone that Mumbo wants it to be a surprise.

Anyways, Mumbo texted me why i didn't appear in the cafe, i texted back that i'm cleaning up.
He texted me that he would come here to help me, i insisted, he texted 'Nope.'
Damn, is he really that passionate about this sleepover or what?
Minutes later, i heard a knock.
Well, that was quite fast.
He asked me what stuff i need helping on, i insisted again, but he effing pinned me on the wall and literally asked seriously and after that i thought i turned into a tomato for a second.
Anyways, that's all that's been happening here, goodnight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

W o a h .

Another long one? On the same day? HELL YES!

also, owowowowo Mumbo did what??

ok, i'll stop it, i'm gonna go now-