✿ 7 ✿

Inside of Scar's apartment ^^^^^^^

------------------------------------------------------

April 2, 2019

Dear diary,

oh crap it's already april??
That's fast-
Anyways, i skipped...uhh, three days???
Yep, i skipped three days of writing on my diary.
(damn, i thought that i could write daily again here)
So, another recap :))
on the first day, Scar asked me to go to his place, or his apartment.
I honestly don't know where he lives because i only see him on the cafe.
But, he also lives on the same apartment where Mumbo lives, which shocked me.
Scar was waiting for me outside.
And then, he told me to follow him.
And HOLY HECK his living room is very nice-
Anyways, both of us sat onto the couch and he told me that he has this crush on a customer.
His name is Cub, and tbh, they would make a good couple.
I told him some advice and then we had a long conversation about our crushes.
And before i leave his humble abode, he asked me if i could be friends with Cub.
And you know what i did? I hecking said yes.
I ALREADY HAVE A CRUSH TO WORRY ABOUT, PAST ME!
Next day, when i was wlaking inside the cafe i saw Scar eyeing Cub on the distance, so i ordered my coffee and sat next to him.
He was nice and accepted my friend request that fast. (This isn't facebook, me.)
And then Mumbo appeared out of nowhere and got both of our attention.
I introduced Cub to Mumbo and he just smiled.
Mumbo sat between us and started a conversation.
Although, Mumbo looks....jealous..
Bruh, am i creating a friendship war and i'm the damsel in distress or what?
But, i did tell Cub about Scar and he actually left the table and talked to him or something, the cashier's counter quite far away.
But Mumbo admitted that he was jealous and he thought that he would lose his best friend.
Ouch, friendzoned.
The only thing i did was just hug him and tell him that he was a dork for thinking that.
And i'm sorry but, when we stopped hugging, i think i saw him blush, like, a genuine 'i think i have a crush on you' blush.
But it was only on my sight, i don't even know if Mumbo knows that.
And on the next day, i texted Mumbo if i could invite some friends on the sleepover.
He said yes, but then he still wanted it to be just us, which is weird, Mumbo dosen't even mind having friends over when we go hang out though.
But hey, at least i can invite friends over!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Well, this is a long one!
Also, is Mumbo developing feelings for grian ????

lmao just wait, ok. All of this are just stuff/filler and for my other HC ships.