#10 Newt:Jealous

#10 Newt:Jealous

Hope everyone had a good Newtmas, I slept in til 1am woohoo (Yeah I know it's his ship name) 🎄🎅

Hope you like this chapter x

-------------------------------------

'Stop it!' you chuckled. 'Put me down Thomas!'

Thomas continued to tickle your sides as he threw you over his shoulder and carried you over to the campfire, 'NuP. Don't think so.'

'Now!' you laughed playfully smacking him. 'Let me go you massive slinthead! NOwww!'

Thomas finally let go, gently putting you on the ground, laughing his head off like it was some sort of hilarious joke.

You sat up, surrounded by a group of laughing Gladers as you joined in and continued to playfully smack Thomas as he just finished trying to tickle you again. You stared down as you realised what most of the Gladers were laughing at-

Thomas had put you down in a squelchy mud puddle which had soaked through all your clothes.

'Klunk you Tommy!' you mumbled grumpily, 'I'm going to go change out of this mud pile..'

'Well then,' Thomas said winking. 'I'll just have to join you.'

You smirked and began to walk back to your room.

-------------------------------------

Slowly, you began to unbutton your muddy overlay leaving you in a soaked singlet and  let your hair down trying to brush out the bits of sticks and leaves in your hair as well as the occasional slug.

'Hey Y/N.'

You spun around and saw Newt quietly leaning against the wall, running his hands through his already ruffled up hair, staring at you with a soft gaze that made all your insides melt inside you.

'Woah!' you began covering your half naked body. 'Didn't see you there.'

Newt (your boyfriend) gave a small half-hearted smile and came closer gently placing his hands on your grime covered shoulders , 'Having fun out there with Thomas?'

You creased your forehead. Confused you stuttered, 'Um, what?'

Newt's expression noticeably hardened and his voice came out soft and trying to be steady, 'I've seen the way you two act when I'm not around.'

You gave a confused raise of the eyebrows, it was true you were close with Thomas..

'Newt-'

'No!' Newt suddenly yelled, his eyes moistening. 'If you don't like me, than say so. Don't go acting like I don't see and care Y/N!'

'Newt?' You choked slowly.

Newt didn't reply he just looked pained to be near you. He looked at his feet, then without a word headed for the door before you gripped his t-shirt and spun him around so he would look at you.

'Newt, Thomas is like a brother! You should know that by now.'

You stared at him as tears began to trickle down his dusty face, 'I wouldn't ever do that you Newt. I won't leave you- ever.'

For a moment it looked as if Newt was just going to walk out again but in a flash he wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him as he gently kissed you on the noise.

'I'm sorry Y/N. I should have known, I j-just have been so not myself these few days-'

'Sshhh.'

You gently kissed him on the cheek, and with your thumb began to slowly wipe away the few tears on his cheekbone.

Newt smiled and kissed you gently, and without hesitating you kissed back, entwining your fingers in his hair as he slowly began trailing his lips down your neck until he stopped just underneath you collarbone and began nibbling slowly at your skin as you let out small chuckles.

'Newt,' you breathed, placing your hands around his waist. 'I'm muddy and you're going to give me a hickey.'

Newt chuckled and slowly retreated, admiring his work, 'You're mine now.'

-------------------------------------

A/N

Okay hope this was alright, should I make more like this?
Thanks for all the reads, you guys are literally the best XO