#7 Thomas Imagine

#7 Thomas Imagine

WARNING: Takes a while to get interesting.

-------------------------------------

Thomas smiled as you wrapped a piece of cloth around his bleeding wrist.

'Thanks Y/N,' Thomas said.

'Try not to nearly kill yourself next time in that shucking maze, you shank,' you mumble. 'If you die than I'll have nobody to bloody annoy.'

'Yeah you will,' Thomas said, his voice suddenly quieter, 'you know-Minho, your favourite and of course-'

'Minho's not my favorite Tommy!' you say hotly, your face starting to glow a tomato red and your eyes trying to stare at his hands instead of his face,

Thomas grins, trying not too look too pleased, 'Well then-who is it? Clint I presume?'

You glare, 'Shut it, slinthead. Clint's a nice guy.'

Thomas's grin widens, 'So he is your bloody favorite.'

You sigh, and begin tying a knot with the cloth that is trying to stop the bleeding on his wrist. 'Just slim it okay Tommy. I'm just glad you're alive.'

Quickly, Thomas grabs your hand which is on the bandage and pulls you closer. You can count every single one of his eyelashes and his breathing tingles your neck almost like a thin layer of ice-

'Stop,' you whisper seriously. 'Thomas go get some rest. You'll need it for tomorrow.'

'Hey!' Thomas protests. 'You still need to fix this-'

He pauses for a moment to lift his shirt halfway up where a large gash is bleeding across his muscles.

'Thomas,' you say flatly. 'Go to Clint.I'm sure he's happy to help. I need to get some dinner.'

You stand up and get out of the med-jack shelter, trying not to look at Thomas's expressionless face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'You okay?'

Gally is watching you as you slowly eat Frypan's food.

'Yeah fine,' you lie. 'Just tired-'

'Of Thomas,' Gally finishes roughly.

You arch your forehead, 'Um actually, yeah. How'd you guess?'

Gally shrugs, 'I know you better than you think Y/N. I could read that face any day.'

'Hey, what's this about Thomas?'

Newt comes and sits next to Gally with his food, a small smile on his face.

'Nothing,' you murmur avoiding Gally's gaze.

'Thomas? What about the shank?' Minho questions shortly, sitting across from Gally.

'Nothing!' you press. 'I'm going to bed. Night.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're lying in your hammock. Staring at the roof, trying not too think too much about Thomas.

'That was pretty rude of you to diss him off like that,' says an annoying voice in your head.

'Yeah, but he was being a slinthead,' you defend.

'How?' the annoying voice says again.

You begin to think of a reply to yourself when a soft thought breaks your thinking.

'Hey Y/N.'

You turn your head, it's Thomas, the smallest smile on his face, barely visible. But it's gentle and even though you're mad at him-comforting.

'Thomas,' you say sighing expressionlessly and sitting up.

'Are you mad at me?' He says quietly, sitting in the middle of the hammock near your hip.

'Yes,' you admit. Thinking that lying would just make the situation a whole lot worse.

'Why?'

You sigh again, this time maybe even with a hint of annoyance and rush out what you need to say.

'Thomas, I don't think you understand how much I love you. I know it sounds weird to you because you probably won't understand anyways, but if something happened to you out there in the maze I would never forgive myself. I wouldn't be able to live in this shucking maze and I would probably go insane like Ben. You don't understand.'

You pause and look at the ground and try to abruptly change the subject.

'Hows the wound on your stomach.'

Thomas expression goes from flat to a small grin. 'Good.'

He lifts up his shirt, and before you can protest his shirt is off and has been thrown carelessly onto the ground.

'Clint patched me up,' he says cheerfully, pointing to a thick bandage. 'I'm all better.'

Suddenly Thomas's hands slide up your hips and gently grasps your waist.

'I love you Y/N. And I want you to know I do understand. But sometimes I'm a bit...you know, stupid and I say shucking things that would probably piss off a Griever, much more a girl.'

You slide your hands gently over his neck and he comes closer, 'Sometimes you don't need to say anything Tommy.'

Thomas leans in and grips you closer and his lips gently plant a long meaningful kiss onto yours. You close your eyes and passionately kiss back, not thinking about anything else except Thomas. You had him. He wouldn't let anything happen to you. Ever.

You gently place your hands on his chest and push him away, 'You should get some rest, Tommy.'

Thomas pouts, looking like an oversized puppy. 'C'mon. Can't I stay?'

You try not to smile and slide slightly over.

'Okay,' you say, your voice barely audible.

Thomas smiles again and slides his arms around your waist protectively, watching you fall asleep before he begins to close his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if that was a bad and if Thomas didnt really seem like Thomas :/

Thanks for all the support, y'all the best xo