👑🐛Chapter Nine🐛👑

Start from the beginning

Then Ezran saw something a shining purple light.

He walked closer to the light and saw. Lord Viren. He was talking to a Startouched Elf.

He gasped. And then backed away slowly and threw a piece of his clothes on the ground and under a rock.

Ezran then ran back to camp with Bait.

"Callum! Rayla! Ellis! Soren!" Ezran yelled.

Four pairs of eyes landed on Ezran.

"I- I found the Startouched Elf that Runaan was talking about!" Ezran said loudly.

"Oh okay, so tonight we sleep and tomorrow we go kick his filthy Startouched Elven butt!" Soren said.

"Oh yeah and I saw Lord Viren," Ezran said calmy.

"And we're doomed," Soren said.

"Oh, we aren't doomed. Don't be crazy! If we're doomed then I'm a human!" Rayla said.

"Then you are a human Rayla because my father took down 50 guards at once because of Aavaros!" Soren reasoned.

"You know what we should just sleep on it. Then come up with a plan in the morning because we have to stop this threat. And when I say threat I mean to Xadia, Katolis, and any other kingdom!" Callum said.

"We have to stop Aaravos and Lord Viren now!" Ezran said.

"What's that about stopping me and Lord Viren?" A deep voice said.

Chills ran down their backs. Then they turned to see Aaravos and Lord Viren.

"Ah, Soren, have you come to help? Claudia has done well but now it's your turn!" Lord Viren said.

"No!" Soren said after standing up.

"No? Why no?" Viren asked.

"Because your nothing more than a villain!" Soren snapped.

"A villain? Why Soren, I'm surprised. But why should I? You just do as people say. Your 'friends' have brainwashed you!" Viren said.

Callum and Rayla were ready to fight Viren and Aaravos.

"Brainwashed me? I knew what you were before the final battle! Rayla, Callum, Ezran, and Ellis couldn't have brainwashed me because they were miles away from me! So the only one that brainwashed me was you! You brainwashed me. You wanted me to kill the princes! You are a villain!" Soren said.

"Okay. You chose your side and now you will pay!" Viren said as he went after Soren.

Rayla and Callum went after Aaravos. Ezran and Ellis went to help Soren.

***

Ethari and Runaan were walking to the Silvergrove. Then Nyx flew down with Pyrrah.

"Nyx! Is something wrong?" Runaan asked.

"Yes! It's Aaravos! He's attacking Rayla and Callum!" Nyx exclaimed.

"What?!" Ethari and Runaan yelled.

"Yeah! That's why I brought Pyrrah, so you can fly to them!" Nyx said.

"Thanks, Nyx!" Runaan said before getting on Pyrrah.

"Yeah, thanks Nyx!" Ethari said as he hopped on Pyrrah and they flew to the bottom of the Storm Spire.

***

Aaravos was shooting magic at Rayla and Callum. Then Pyrrah fell on top of Aaravos and crushed him.

Viren looked at what he had done. He had injured his only son and killed Aaravos.

Rayla, Callum, Ezran, Ellis, and Soren all looked at each other.

Aaravos had been killed. Their mission was over.

Rayla ran over to Pyrrah. Ethari and Runaan were there. She cried.

"Rayla, we can untangle the chains and they will be free," Callum said.

Rayla hugged Callum. She cried on his shoulder. Then Soren guided her away so Callum could work.

Soren had a huge cut on his left and a right leg. He hopped over to a rock and sat down with Rayla as she cried.

Callum, Ellis, and Ezran moved the chains carefully not to hurt Pyrrah, Ethari, or Runaan.

And then a few hours later Ethari, Runaan, and Pyrrah were free.

"Ethari! Runaan!" Rayla cried as she hugged her father figures.

"Now can we start planning your wedding Rayla?" Ethari asked.

"Sure Ethari, you and Runaan can plan the wedding," Rayla said, "Now we should all go to sleep we have a journey tomorrow!"

"Okay, goodnight Moon Opal," Ethari said before taking Runaan's hand and cuddling up and felling asleep.

Hello! So a very long chapter. The last chapter is coming soon. It will be out before the 20th of July. So yay! And...

There.

Will.

Be.

A.

Sequel!!!

You can all scream now!

Bye!

Ciao!

Adios!

I'm so done!

Bye Rayllum shippers!

Word count: 1,116

Mycolorguardian45