Mission Accomplished

Well, with the authorities off of my back, I'm good to go come out of hiding! How's about we forget about Percy for a sec and get back to Wise Girl? What's that? You guys want to know if Percy's okay? TOO FREAKIN BAD! Here's the chapter.

P. S, he's probably dead.

Camp Half-Blood. I never thought I'd see the place again. But here I was, looking for what Athena had sent me to find. But it didn't seem possible that she knew about a secret entrance even I didn't know about. But then again, there was a lot more to the rebellion than meets the eye.

Sure enough, under the ashes that had once been the Hermes cabin, I found an old trapdoor. I tried the handle, but it was of course locked. A few quick slices of my universal lock pick Riptide opened it. Checking over my shoulder to make sure no one saw me, I jumped down.

The tunnel was pitch black. Even the usual faint glow from Riptide was gone. I decided that feeling my way through was a little risky–especially if there were s-sp-arachnids–so I used Riptide as something of a blind man's cane.

I must've been down there for hours. I'm not usually afraid of the dark, but I'd like to see you spend a few hours in a black tunnel and not get a little creeped out. When I finally saw a tiny dot of light coming from the exit trap door, I was elated.

After listening to make sure there was no one outside, I sliced open the door. When I stepped out, I was a little surprised that the tunnel had taken me where Athena said it would. I was inside the armory of the Titans. Not the actual part where they stored the various weapons, including the master bolt, but I was still in the complex.

I heard someone coming and reached for where I kept my Yankees cap. I was shocked when I realized it was gone. I was about to hide, but twelve demigods, clad in the gray armor of the Titan forces, walked in. I gasped involuntarily. They all drew their weapons. I really hate the armory guards.

One of them had a trident with a net attached to the other end of it. Another had a double bladed sword the crackled with electricity. A third one had a quiver filled with arrows of pure Stygian iron. A different one had gauntlets with enough knives sticking out of them to give Wolverine an inferiority complex. And let's not forget the one with the automatic javelin rifle. Basically, they all had crazy powerful and exotic weapons. I just had a sword I'd stolen from my ex-best friend. 

Oh gods, help? I prayed. 

But the thing was; only three gods were still powerful enough to hear my prayer, and two of them were a little busy. My mom had helped plenty, but she wasn't going to help this time. I looked at my sword, and thought of its now godly former owner. Percy help me. I prayed.

A pipe in the wall burst, spraying all twelve of my opponents and giving me the time I needed to strike. I swung the blade while simultaneously drawing my shield. The blade tripped the one with the double bladed sword, and my shield deflected a Stygian arrow. I spun and shield bashed one while kicking out at the one with the trident net behind me.

The demigod I shield bashed flew backward, but I felt a net wrap around my leg just before I was yanked off my feet. I spun and batted away the incoming trident stab before jumping back up and slicing the net off the trident. I shield bashed whoever was coming up behind me while stabbing my sword through an opponent and kicking another.

I ran at a guard wielding the knife gauntlets. He raised his hands to block a sword strike, but instead I jumped up and kicked off of him to get momentum. Pulling off a perfect back flip over the rest of the guards, I landed solidly behind the Stygian archer, who lost his hands two second later. I kicked his screaming form out of the way and dueled with a guard that used what looked like a combination of knives and nun-chucks. He disarmed me, but a second later the sword reappeared in my hand and I sliced his stupid knife-chucks in half.