Reunion

Well, I think I lost 'em... 

I know you guys are gonna kill me, but Percy and Annabeth are not going to have their much anticipated fight/talk until after Percy rescues Zeus. When is that you may ask? I will tell nothing. I will, however, give you another chapter to keep you occupied.

Most sane people would not sail near the Sea of Monsters, but most sane people are not named Percy Jackson. I on the other hand, am. So I steered the ship straight for the center. Of course though, getting there wouldn't be easy. Charybdis and Scylla were waiting for us as we approached. I steered the ship toward Scylla a pretty bad plan in my head. Before anyone could blink, Scylla darted out, trying to snatch up Dionysus. I was just half a second faster thanks to the power of Hermes.

I managed to grab onto Scylla, which wasn't a very good idea. I was tossed through the air and was flung toward Charybdis. As I fell, I heard one of the goddesses scream: "Percy!" Right before I lost sight of the ship, I saw Athena stretching her hand out in my direction. I grabbed onto a tooth in Charybdis's mouth to stop myself from being swallowed whole. I fired a few dozen arrows into its mouth, but nothing happened.

In desperation, I fired a blast of godly energy. Charybdis was incinerated, but I fell into the ocean feeling like I was having a stroke, heart attack, and seizure at the same time. Okay, bad idea using pure godly energy, but I was desperate. If it weren't for the ocean and powers of Apollo healing me, I would've died that day.

While I was under water, I could just make out an underwater city made up of five transparent domes. The fifth dome, the middle one, was larger than the others by a lot. In the middle of that dome, I could see Typhon's form struggling against his chains. Typhon's Prison. We'd made it.

Annabeth's POV

I saw Percy blast Charybdis to bits, and then sink into the ocean. I slapped my cap back on to prevent the other gods from noticing me. Hermes was steering away from Scylla as fast as the ship could take us. Scylla lashed out again, smashing her head against the boat causing it to thrash violently. So violently, in fact, I was thrown off the boat and into ocean along with everyone else. I clamped my hands to my head to make sure my hat didn't fall off.

Percy swam up to meet us and encased us all in an air bubble. I held my breath, praying to every god who wasn't in this bubble with me that they wouldn't notice me. Percy even brushed against my shoulder, but thankfully he didn't notice. We finally descended to the entrance of Typhon's Prison, where to demigods manned harpoon turrets that were currently trained on us. At least until they saw who we were. Or rather, who everyone but me was. If they had seen me, odds were they'd of blasted us.

We entered one of the domes. Inside it was full of tents, weapons, and battle scarred rebels. Apparently the rebellion wasn't choosy about who joined them. I saw demigods, satyrs, Cyclopes, mortals, wood nymphs, harpies, you name it.

Two demigods walked off to relieve the people on turret duty. The two demigods who had been relieved ditched their underwater suits and rushed over to meet Percy and the others.

"Percy!" Nico said, shrugging off his diving suit. "You made it!"

They slapped each other a high-five, and the other demigod, a sixteen year-old girl with black hair, hugged Percy. When they separated, I saw she had fierce blue eyes.

"Oh my gods Percy!" Thalia shouted. "Grover and Nico told me you were okay but, wow it's good to see you!"

"Good to see you too Thals," Percy said. "Say, by any chance is Tyson–"

"PERCY!" someone screamed. "You are not dead!"

Tyson grabbed Percy in a fierce bear hug, lifting him off his feet. I watched this reunion from a distance. If I hadn't been on the wrong side as far as they cared, I would've been enjoying this with them. It felt great to see everyone again, but at the same time depressing because I couldn't say hi without someone trying to kill me.