Part 10 - Husk x FallenAngel!Reader

(Y/N's POV)

A quaint shop on the corner of the street caught my eye; in its slightly cracked windows it displayed multiple outfits of all colours that appealed to me. Niffty seemed quite interested as well, promptly stopping to gawk at the outfits and their extravagant designs, she pointed out practically every fold in the fabric. One outfit was arranged in the left corner, the battered mannequin wearing a grey shirt, silver stars patterned on it and oversized sleeves that flared outwards. It had a wide neckline, a laced choker decorating the model's neck and ripped shorts with brown ankle high boots, lined with fur from god knows what.

Charlie followed my gaze, a loud gasp coming from her mouth,
'That's perfect for you, it'll suit you so much Y/N!'

I gave her a slight smile, the edges of my lip quirking in an amused grin; she practically shoved me inside the store, unbeknownst to the weary look Vaggie gave her. We all looked around, Niffty particularly excited, as I shifted through the multiple clothes racks to find the outfit, pulling shirts to the side in a mission.

In the utter abyss of the world of garments, I peered and heeded a clawed hand reaching towards me at alarming speed. I turned around to get the fuck out of there, but the hand gripped my shoulder, digging its nails into the fabric of my tattered dress. My mouth opened to scream as I was slowly being pulled into the void the monster came from, except something about the situation paralysed me, my lips sealed in a pursed line. All I could do was widen my eyes and flail my arms.

I was thrown into the chasm with the monster. It revealed itself to be a demon with red hair with brown tips, crimson suit and that unmistakable smile.

Ah, Alastor, I do not take back my statement about him being a monster.

Briskly pivoting on my heel, I attempted to go back to the shop; to my utter horror, I was just faced with a blank space of nothingness. I reached my hands out, supposing that there might be some inter-dimensional door somewhere that was not visible. My brain started to fret when I realised that was not the case.

'Ok, what do you want?' I questioned, crossing my arms in denial but placing them by my side, deciding it was better to not question Alastor, I do not know what he can do. And I do not want to know what he can do.

'Dear, all I want is to make a simple deal with you, a straightforward, easy deal.' He brandished his sharpened discoloured teeth.

'What kind of deal?' I backed away slightly.

'I can get you back up to Heaven.' He stated plainly.

It tempted me with the thought of going back there. And he knew it.
He knew that I should want to go back to Heaven.
He shouldn't have known.

'How do you know what I am?' I said, virtually about to screech in his face as I approached him, sticking an accusatory finger in his face.

Alastor lowered my finger,
'Never mind that dear, so is it a deal?'

He outstretched his hand.
Well, you see, I wasn't quite finished with my prior thought - I should want to go back to Heaven, but truthfully, I didn't.

I should want go to Heaven: to be flying amongst the angels and being eternally happy.
I shouldn't want to remain in Hell: to be amongst murderers and crackheads, and demons harassing me nearly every second of the day.

But there's one thing that Heaven doesn't have.
And it's Husk.

And as long as Husk is here. I'm sure I'll be able to make do.