Sir Pentious x Fem!Reader

Broken Hearts

Author's Note: The reader has hearts on her cheeks, like Star from SVTFOE, which break when she suffers from heartbreak.

(Reader's POV)

'No one will ever love you, bet your parents never did in the first place, can't s-s-say I blame them!' Sir Pentious shouted in the heat of battle, a cruel laughter shortly following after.

My chin trembled as the tears burst forward, dripping down my face to my shirt. I swung my head around, strands of my hair covering my face, desperately trying stop the plethora of unchecked drops. A raw cry escaped my lips as my throat burned with the silence that plagued the atmosphere.
Static formed in my head, spiking my mind with harmful thoughts. Taking a quick glimpse at Sir Pentious; He seemed confused as if he simply couldn't believe of my reaction. I could feel his eyes burn the back of my head, as if staring with such hatred it physically pained me, feeling a knot of dread form in my stomach, I quickly leaned forward to clutch my stomach.

The snake's expression choked me, constricting breath from my body to short circuit my mind. The grief flooded in waves to take a shard in my gut as I gripped so tightly to my stomach, despite the face that my palms were sore and burned. Until I heard it, I heard my hearts breaking, a small crack lining the hearts dotted along my cheek.

Deciding I couldn't take it anymore, I teleported to my hotel room, to be safe in the warm abundance of blankets, under the vast expanse of darkness to just simply wait out the pain that cursed me.
That tortured me.

(Nobody's POV)

Shouting rented throughout the air, some airing their concerns in a violent and dangerous manner towards Pentious. Anger transferred throughout the group, tension prominent in everyone's voices, settled against the gruff growls of Husk.
'What is actually fucking wrong with you Pentious?' Vaggie threatened, approaching him with a spear pointed to his neck as he backed up against a nearby wall.
He lowered the spear, 'It's not my bloody fault that, that... thing reacted the way it did'.
'She reacted that way because she has feelings for you dumbass!' Vaggie realised what she said and quickly covered her mouth.

A simultaneous gasp echoed around as Sir Pentious stuttered for a moment to take in what Vaggie stated. He seemed suffocated in his own thoughts, he was sent reeling backwards in shock to be forced against the wall once again.

'No..no, no!' The snake shouted as if he was in denial of the way she felt; in a rushed manner, he slithered off with a group of egg bois following, leaving the group to their own demise.

'Vaggie! We weren't supposed to tell him!' Charlie wailed, arms flailing.
'Yeah, she's going to kill you,' Angel chuckled sadly, leaving to attempt to comfort Y/N.

No matter how many attempts they made to make contact with the being hiding in her room, they were useless as she didn't open the door, not even for food and that was very unlike her. In response to their endeavours, a small squeak or cry was heard when passing, a muffled cry, masked by the pillow that she snuggled her head into to stop the seemingly endless stream of tears.

(At Sir Pentious' Mansion)
Because having a mansion is more convenient to the story than an airship.

Sir Pentious shook his head violently, to dislodge the thoughts that twisted and turned, forcing him to listen to the doubtful whispers. The whispers that he was wrong, but that couldn't be possible because,
'S-S-S-Sir Pentious is never wrong!' He exclaimed, pointing a finger to the air, breaking the silence in the air.

'Are you ok boss?' Egg Boi #22 questioned, sitting upon his desk while swinging his tiny legs, 'Are you thinking about Miss Y/N?'

'Maybe..'