Lemon! Vox x Fem!Submissive!Reader

Trust Me.
It's been such a long time, lots of things have been on in my life (school has been a pain lmao and my boyfriend broke up with me :')) I apologise for my little hiatus! I've lost most of my motivation for this book sadly, so updates will become more and more scarce, but I hope you will find pleasure in my older stories :)
On an unrelated note, I am deeply sorry for the issues in this story, I've never really been considerably good at writing these things but I am trying ! the awkwardness in this story is rather overwhelming though heh
-
The air was filled with the sweet aroma of popcorn, the caramel's sickly unmistakable smell assaulting my nostrils. Demons of varying size and species buzzed around me as they all rushed to see their various movies, the crowd flowed through the slim corridors in the cinema. The sound of feet and hooves hitting the plush carpet was comforting to the rather familiar feeling of estrangement biting away at me in this grand establishment.

Ever since I started dating Vox, my status was elevated, but I am yet to get used to being under constant scrutiny from the other, high up demons. I didn't belong.

I checked my phone for the time, frowning slightly, Vox was meant to be here by now, or perhaps he was to occupied with his otherworldly deeds or running that blasted business of his to be on time. The tips of my fingers began to tap subconsciously on the surface of my phone, the creases in my forehead becoming more discernible as I sighed. My H/C hair fanned upward for nothing short of a second before resettling over my eyes.

'Y/N.' My ears perked up as I heard a familiar voice call my name, I peered over to the source of the noise to see Vox ambling towards me. He wore an expression of pure joy, mimicking mine as I approached him in the same manner.

'You look beautiful.. as always.'
'You too, TV head.'

And in truth, he did look quite breathtakingly beautiful. He was still wearing his trademark hat, a wifi symbol embroidered into the fabric, but I found that his normal suit was replaced with one with a slightly lighter colour scheme. He was wearing a bow tie with extravagant patterns, his coat tails longer than usual. I appreciated his change, even if small, in outfit.

He embraced me, which surprised me after I said such a curt comment, his arms wrapping around my waist while I nestled my head into his lower shoulder. Absorbing his peculiar scent, my idle hand took a singular ribbon from his attire and promptly entwined it around my finger, I sighed once again into his chest in pure bliss. He rubbed my arm repeatedly with his right hand, his left hand toiling with my H/C hair. On a moment's consideration on his part, he released me from his tight hug, attempting to give me a quick peck on his cheek  while he produced the crumpled tickets from his worn pocket.

Reading over the details, he hurriedly exclaimed that the movie was premiering soon. I rolled my eyes playfully at him as he grasped my hand and lead me to a specific theatre room.

When we arrived, the lights were already darkened as we were left to stumble in the blanket of sheer black. I could feel numerous narrowed eyes follow me and Vox while we proceeded to our seats. Once the initial commotion was over, we took our place in the back row, luckily it was pretty much deserted, only a few demons dotted around the entire theatre in fact.

I exchanged a rather suggestive look with him as he returned one, he squeezed my hand as we rested it on our shared armrest. The film began without much delay, the atmosphere being appropriate to the one in the movie, hot, bothered and quite tragic.

To be frank, I wasn't paying attention to the movie, I started to lean on Vox's shoulder, his soft shoulder pads cushioning my head against his frigid body. The movie became background buzz, a series of random sounds and noises. I knew his eyes were on me and the small movements I made, I adjusted my position in my seat as I stared up at him through the dark, his piercing neon eyes returning the glance.

I was threatened by his glare, opting to avert my eyes temporarily; before I could register it, he wrapped his arms around my waist. Vox lifted me up effortlessly as he planted me onto his lap, maintaining eye contact with me as I got, rather visibly, flustered.

Straddling him, I watched as his pursed lips transformed into that daring grin of his. His pointed nails traced up and down my chest, my breath became scarce as I was under his command. He gingerly began undoing my buttons and resting his hand on my bare chest. I didn't fight.

The infamous TV demon pushed his hands up against my chest as he kissed me roughly, (yea ok it's kind of awkward since he's got a tv head but shhhhhh) one hand settled decidedly on my lower jawline, caressing it slightly - the other one ripping off my shirt. He teased my nipples it immediately hardening against the cold air nipping it. He rubbed it with his claws while his teeth nibbled on my lip. A soft moan emitted from me as I dropped my hands to my side, pure pleasure dominating my senses. His lips were soft on mine, comforting even, as they pressed against mine with such dominance.

Vox broke the kiss, turning his focus to my skirt to strip me of it, I stuttered slightly with the advancement, shaking my hands in his general direction. Realising my discomfort, he held my hands gently, rubbing a heart gently into them with the tips of his fingers.

'Just trust me... okay?'

'Okay.'

He stripped me to my underwear, my skirt being thrown to the floor haphazardly, the demon had me in his firm grasp now. Still being situated on his lap, he made me wait, humiliated on the seat as I waited for him to strip. Slowly and painfully, he let his neatly pressed suit fall to the floor, revealing his porcelain skin. I just wanted to run my fingers over him, massaging his dick that was almost unreal in the darkness.

His words echoed in my head: 'Just trust me.'

I trusted him when he turned me around, so I was facing the movie and not him.
I trusted him when he revealed a very familiar shaped object out of his pocket.
I trust him when he prepared his dick.

The humiliation dawned on me as he made me plant my head onto the floor of the cinema, my ass in the air as if it was a cruel prize for him. I mumbled feigned retaliation, but I soon stopped talking as he produced another object from the seemingly endless inventory of his pocket. In the silhouette of the darkness, it was rather unclear as he wrapped the straps around my head, a foam ball in my mouth, my saliva quickly coating it as he locked it behind my head. My words attempted to tumble out, but was muffled by the gag significantly.

'Now now sweetheart, that's so you don't make any more noise..'

And that's how he wanted it.

I visibly relaxed, letting my limbs settle for a moment in the embarrassing position I was in. He teased my entrance slightly, causing me to mumble quietly. Then he went full on, shoving his cock up me, causing me to shriek in pleasure and pain. At regularly paces, he thrust in and out of me, making me curl my fists up to cope with the insufferable amount of sheer happiness I was experiencing. It was like a drug.

My nails were clawing through the air, my breathing significantly quickening in pace as he continued her antics. The sensation was starting to build up in my core, pooling into the very veins of my body, it was controlling me fully.

He hit the spot that made me screech, immense pleasure overloading my frail body as my eyes rolled back, while he tugged onto my hair for support. The sensation was too much and I came everywhere.

The sticky substance was stained on various places as I sighed in relief, he pulled his dick out of me, out of breath as well. I turned around to him while he unlocked the gag nimbly, I attempted to gauge his opinion on the matter when he quietly said to me:

'I told you to trust me.'