chapter nineteen

(finally! ps: this takes place a month after!)

not edited so point out mistakes and i'll cut your tits off

jack's pov

"Jack, honey! Can you come down here please?" I heard my mother's voice bellow through the house.

I groaned and rolled off my bed and started heading downstairs. I saw my parents sitting on the couch with a weird look on their faces, and I began thinking of every bad possibility that could happen. Oh God, they're getting a divorce.

"Hi sweetie. We just wanted to talk to you about something." My mother's calming voice was very reassuring. "We've noticed you've been alot happier lately. And we can't help but hope that it might be a girl?"

My stomach got butterflies for some reason. They want to know about my love life for once? Since when did they even care about my happiness anyways?

"Yeah, her name is Arabella." I smiled. It always makes me happy talking about my girl.

"Arabella, how lovely!" My mom said while clapping her hands.

"Would she like to come over for dinner sometime? Maybe tomorrow night?" My dad finally spoke.

Arabella and my parents in the same room would not be a good combination. She listens to me bicker about them constantly.

"Um yeah, I guess. I'll ask her. Can I go now?"

"Sure. Just let us know." My mother smiled and I got up and went back to my room.

I sighed and sat down on my bed. I don't even begin to know how to ask her to come here for dinner. She's going to fucking realize how crazy my parents are and then she'll probably leave me.

I pulled out my phone and dialed her number. She answered on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Hi Baby."

"Hi!" She giggled.

"Do you want to like come here for dinner tomorrow night? My parents want to meet you."

"Jack, holy shit. No. Your parents will think I'm a freak because I have a hole through my nostril."

"Baby, stop. They'll love you. Please come? They really insist on meeting you."

"I guess, only for you. You owe me though, Gilinsky." She laughed.

"Oh I've got some ideas on how to pay you back."

"Don't be so naughty."

"Do you not like naughty?"

"I love naughty. Now stop talking I have to find something to wear tomorrow night because my clothes are too slutty probably!! Bye, babe."

And with that, she hung up. I'm terrified of what's going to happen tomorrow, but I can't let her know that. I guess we'll just wait and find out.

//

authors note:

GUESS WHO'S BACK

BACK

BACK

BACK AGAIN

THE SHITTY AUTHOR IS BACK

PLS DONT TELL A FRIEND

i'm a loser ok wow but thanks so much for 5k reads

i'll try to update this more frequently. predictions for the "meet the parents" dinner???

ily!!