chapter forty two

bella's pov

note: 3 months have passed since the last chapter

I was awoken by the aggravating sound of my alarm clock blaring in my ear. My eyes fluttered open and I immediately reached over and turned it off. The sun was shining through my bedroom window, signaling that it was going to be a nice day. I suddenly came to the realization of what today was, and my body shot up from my bed.

"Oh my God!" I grabbed my phone and dialed Jack's number.

His sleepy voice came through the speaker. "Good morning, baby."

"Jack, guess what today is?!" I tried not to scream through the phone.

"Hmm.. hump day?" He teased.

"You're a dipshit." I laughed and got up from my bed.

"I'm kidding, baby. It's moving day!"

"It's moving day!" I repeated and added a squeal.

"My parents and I will be there to pick you up around 12. Our flight leaves at 2:30." He said, still sleepily.

"Okay, I'll see you then. I love you." I couldn't hide my smile.

"I love you too babygirl."

I hung up the phone and sat back down on my bed. Jack and I had spent the whole summer together, barely leaving each others side. We went on road trips, ate too much food, and had a lot of sex.

We also managed to get most everything of ours sold to earn money for our new apartment, which we already managed to have rented. Of course his parents are wealthy and they're helping us, but we want to do most everything on our own.

I let out a deep breath and looked around my room. The room I had come to know so well throughout my life was only going to be a memory now. I was starting a new chapter in my life, and I was going to be sharing it with my best friend. I couldn't wait to be in Florida already and explore my new surroundings.

I took a long shower, and when I got out, I quickly threw on a pair of black leggings and one of Jack's baggy t-shirts. I needed to be comfy for our flight.

I threw my crazy hair into a messy bun and headed downstairs to eat some fruit for breakfast, and before I knew it... it was time. I heard a horn honking outside, signaling that Jack and his parents were here. I grabbed my purse, my two suitcases, and took one last look at my old house before closing the door.

I was greeted by Jack's beautiful smile and a sloppy kiss.

"Is that my shirt?" He said softly.

I stood there and blushed, trying to fight my embarrassed smile.

"I can't wait to get it off of you in our own bed tonight." He whispered in my ear and shivers went down my spine. My stomach exploded with butterflies and I had to walk away before I started making out with him in front of his parents.

"Arabella! Let me help you with that, since Jack decided to not lend you a hand." David laughed while grabbing my suitcases.

After their car was all loaded, we headed off to the airport. I sat in the backseat next to Jack while he held my hand tightly. Every so often we looked up at each other and smiled, both of us being comforted by each other.

We finally pulled up to the crowded airport, and unloaded all of our luggage.

"Well this is it kiddos." David smiled and tried to calm us both.

"I'm going to miss you!" Katherine added and we all came in for a group hug, lasting roughly 2 minutes.

While Jack said goodbye to his mother, David pulled me aside and into a comforting hug. "Thank you for being you, Arabella. Take care of my son, alright? And no grandchildren yet." He laughed.

"I promise you, David. Thanks for everything." I giggled with tears brimming my eyes.

"You ready to go, baby?" Jack grabbed my hand.

"Yes." I smiled and waved goodbye to Jack's parents as we entered into the crazy airport, about to go change our lives.

//

author's note: HI CHILDREN THIS CHAPTER GOT ME FUCKED UP

COMMENT AND VOTE PLS???? THX ILY

not even gonna lie I might update again tonight idk