chapter twelve

lemme just start out by saying that i tweeted lindsay demeola and told her that the girl in my fanfic was based off of her and she tweeted back and said "this is what dreams are made of" uGH OMFG I LOVE HER SM

//

jack's pov

It's Friday morning, the day of my date with Morgan. I woke up to the sound of the birds singing, and I feel like a good man.
I pulled up to school in my beat up car, and made my way inside, only to be greeted by a familiar mop of blonde hair.
"Hey sexy, we're still on for tonight, I hope?" Morgan winked.
"Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world." I grinned while placing an arm around her waist.
"Good, you'll pick me up at 6?"
"I'll be there!"
"Awesome! See you tonight!" She squealed and made her way back to her group of girls. She's so fucking hot and I can't wait to see what tonight has in store.
"Hey man, what's up?" My thoughts were interrupted by my best friend.
"Ay Jack, not much. Did I tell you that I have a date tonight with Morgan?"
"Like Morgan from Chem?" He gasped.
"Hell yeah bro! After Arabella gave me this makeover, I've been picking up girls and making friends left and right. Speaking of which, I need to find her and thank her. Later dude." I said while I turned on my heels and went to go find the curly headed girl. I spotted her outside walking up to the building with a cigarette in hand. I don't know how she never gets in trouble for that.

"Hey Arabella, are you going to talk to me after you went all fucking haywire and stormed out on me?"
"Fuck you Gilinsky, I'm not in the mood. We can't be friends anymore, or whatever we were. I got my grades up and I don't need your tutoring help anymore. So leave me alone, and use protection when you're with Morgan unless you want an STD. Goodbye." She shoved my shoulder as she walked past me and stormed into the building.

Why is she so damn moody? And why does she keep bringing up having sex with Morgan? I'm not going to fuck her. Oh well, I really didn't need her anyways. After her help, I've got plenty of friends and I don't need her pity party.

//

I pulled up to Morgan's house, and I looked fresh as hell. I borrowed Johnson's car for the night because I didn't want to make my beauty ride in my piece of shit car. She walked outside in a very short black dress and high heels. Her curly blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders, and it's safe to say I might have just gotten my first boner. It was going to be one hell of a night.

//

"We're going skinny dipping?" I said as we pulled up to the empty and very lonely looking beach.

"Don't you want an excuse to see me naked?" She winked.

I started having a cough attack at the thought of seeing the Morgan from Chem naked. "Hell yeah baby, you know it."

//

author's note: small cliffhanger sorry don't hate me i love you!!!!! 💖💖