Finally, we play the claw game to win a stuffed toy for Brooke.. and yes, he wins again.

"I hate you", I mumble.

"It's okay. Better luck next time", he teases.

"I will beat you someday".

"Really?" He asks, clearly amused.

"Yes".

"Well, Morgan, you just declared war", he winks. "Okay, let's give this to Brooke", he holds up the toy dog.

"Wait", I look around. "Where is she?"

"What? Shit", Romeo looks around, frantically. We look around the large arcade for her small figure, eventually finding her asleep in one of the car game chairs. "Oh my god", Romeo sighs in relief, picking her up. "Let's go".

When we reach the car, he straps Brooke into her car seat, trying not to wake her up. "What's the time?" He asks as he sits in the drivers seat.

"Uhh, 16:49pm", I check my phone.

"Do you wanna get some food?"

"I don't want anything, but we can go, I don't mind".

"No, it's fine. We'll order something later", he says.

✯✯✯✯

"I'm so tired", I groan, changing my position on the couch. It's now 21:52pm, and Romeo is forcing me to watch The Hangover. Honestly, I have no idea what it's about, or what's happening but apparently 'I have to watch it, or else'.. his words, not mine.

Brooke fell asleep a long time ago, after we ate dinner. We ended up ordering Taco Bell, because it's her favourite. After Romeo took her to her room, he came back down, laying on one couch while I layed on the other.

"Just watch it, it's good".

"I can't concentrate. Plus, it's so uncomfortable here", I say, switching positions again.

"Come and lay over here", he sits up from his spot on the other couch.

"Fine", I stand up, walking over to sit beside him. "Is this almost finished?" I ask, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, but there's two more after this", after hearing that, my head immediately shoots up.

"What? No no no, we are not watching any more of these movies. Let me pick", I lean further into the couch. "Please? You won every game we played today, the least you could do is let me pick the next movie", I plead.

He pauses for a second, "fine".

"Yay".

I end up changing the movie to White Chicks. "This is literally my favourite movie so, shh", I pat his shoulder before leaning my head back on it. He mutters some incoherent words before shifting his position on the couch, and watching the movie. 

About ten minutes into the movie, Romeo holds his right hand out. I lift my head, looking at him. "What?"

"Thumb war", I furrow my eyebrows however, still holding my hand out. "1 2 3 4, I declare a thumb war", he starts.

"5 6 7 8, try to keep your thumb straight", I finish.

"Huh?"

"What? Do you not say that part?"

"No, never heard of it", he chuckles.

"Okay, quickly. Let's get this over with", we start playing.

"I'm gonna win", he says.

"Shut up and let me concentrate", I try to pull my thumb from under his. "Ugh", I groan.

"Ha, I win", he grins, smugly.

"I'm getting some food", I stand, walking to the kitchen. I open the cupboards, seeing a bunch of skittle packets. I grab one, taking it back to the living room. "Hold your hands out", I say to Romeo as I sit back next to him. He holds his hands out together as I pour all the skittles on to them.

"What the hell are you doing?" He chuckles, shaking his head at me.

"I only like the orange ones", I say as I pick out all of the orange ones, eating them. I then put the rest back in the bag, handing it to him.

"They all taste the same", he takes the bag, pouring half into his mouth.

"Ew, no they don't", I mumble. "Watch the movie", I insist.

"What's going on?" He whispers in my ear a little while later. "Why is he turning into a woman?"

"That guy", I point to one of the men on the TV. "And that guy, are brothers. They work for the FBI and had to escort two famous twins to the Hamptons, but they got in a crash and the guys had to pretend to be them", I explain.

"Boring", he coughs.

"Sorry, what was that?"

"Nothing", he acts oblivious.

"Sure", I chuckle, focusing on the movie.

"But—".

"Just watch the movie", I chuckle.

short chapter, i'm sorry :/

short chapter, i'm sorry :/. the next one will be longer.. maybe. probably. okay lemme go write it

updated authors note:
hello :) happy saturday. major writers block over on chapter 51 but we're working through it...slowly😭