Please choose the jacket. Please choose the jacket.

"Uh, that", she points to the flannel. Ugh.

"Okay", I say as she turns back to the tv, leaving me to get dressed.

Once I get dressed, I look in the mirror. Not bad.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah!" Brooke exclaims from her place on the couch. I turn the TV off, holding her hand as we walk down the stairs. She runs over to Romeo, who's asleep, jumping on his stomach. He grunts, opening his eyes. "Let's go!"

It doesn't take us long to get there. There's not many people when we arrive and pay for our games.

"I'm gonna win", Romeo whispers in my ear while we walk to our designated alley, Brooke on his shoulders.

"We'll see", I chuckle, beginning to put our names on the screen.

"What? Why am I last?" Romeo whines, taking a seat on the couch behind me.

"Because you're the oldest", I say in a 'duh' tone.

"That's not fair", he mumbles.

"You're right, you act like the youngest", I turn around, flashing a fake smile before laughing at him. "Brooke, you're up first", I grab the ramp to help her while Romeo grabs a bowling ball, putting it on the top for her to push down.

"Look!" I point to the six pins she knocked down. Romeo grabs another ball, putting it on the ramp for her. She knocks down another two pins, returning back to her seat beside Romeo.

I grab a green ball from the ball rack, moving the ramp out of the way before extending my arm and releasing the ball. I knock down nine of the ten pins, leaving one on the right side. With the second ball, I hit the last pin, scoring a spare. "Beat that", I whisper in his ear as I sit beside him.

"Alright, bet", he whispers back, placing Brooke on my lap.

✯✯✯✯

"You cheated", I cross my arms, leaning back on the couch in the bowling alley.

"It's not my fault you can't play without the barriers", he says from beside me.

I was so close to winning however, Romeo decided to take the barriers off for the last round. He, of course, got a strike whereas, I got three pins down on both turns. Brooke, on the other hand, got eight pins down.

"I would've won".

"No, you wouldn't have", he's right, I wouldn't have.

"But I could've", before he can say anything else, I cut him off. "Let's go to the arcade", I stand, making my way to the arcade. "First, the cars".

We play one round of the driving game.. he wins.

We play a game of air hockey.. he wins again.

We play the basketball game.. he wins, yet again.

We play Pac Man, Donkey Kong and Space Invaders.. and of course, he wins them all.