Will Solace

YeS pPl, I'm dOiNg wHaT yOu bEgGeD fOr.

I wish that their school year would just end already. In all honesty, I just want Nico to finish up what he needs to and to get his ass back here ASAP. Probably not happening though, seeing as he's always had that tiny bit of procrastinator in him.

But seriously, that school's probably cursed. Wizards? Hecate? I don't trust it, especially with Nico. He'll probably end up causing more trouble for the poor people living in that castle-thing, what with the death, and his dad, and Poseidon and Zeus, and nO DOCTOR...

I took a deep breath as I finished my food, immediately going to check on a few of the patients. Most of those injured were caught up in the recent explosions of what were probably some of Leo's projects gone wrong. Nobody died, thankfully, but it's undeniable that there's plenty of people hurt.

I'm not gonna get into detail 'cause the author knows nothing about medical stuff, read the HoO books like a year or two ago, hates rereading, & is using Google to help write this, but—

*aHeM* ThE fOuRtH wAlL—

Really, the most common things I was seeing at the moment were dislocations or broken bones. Now there were a bunch of demigods helping to rebuild what had been destroyed, which would be the front half of the Hephaestus cabin and nearly everything that was in front of it.

Thank the gods that everyone was at the dining pavilion for that congratulatory speech Chiron gave, or we'd have a TON more patients. Of course, like always, there are a few that are off somewhere else, and many of those "few" are now here, in the infirmary.

I should probably get back to healing.

— Time skip to 10 PM —

Maybe I should go pick him up. I thought. But didn't he have a quest from Hades or something? Mmm... I probably shouldn't bother him, but Hazel, Jason, and Leo did and were fine so maybe I can too. It's just that I have so much to do here... ugh, why can't Nico just not go on life-threatening adventures to places with cursed sticks and mentally ill people?

"Hey, how are you holding up without your boyfriend?" Piper spoke, coming to sit with me on the grass beside my cabin.

"To be honest? I just want him here. He's always getting himself into trouble and I just want him to be safe for once. With me." I admitted. Whether that was selfish or not, I didn't really care.

"Makes total sense. Jason's dangerous ass wouldn't let him sit still, so when he heard about Neeks leaving, he just had to follow. At least your boyfriend isn't— oh, nevermind, that's... other way around. My boyfriend isn't being forced to go to by a goddess." She chuckled and apologized. I simply rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Well, I can't really say otherwise, can I?" I laughed.

"No, no you can't." The girl grinned.

"Whatever," Chuckling, I got up from the ground. "We should really get ready for bed, yeah?"

"Oh, right, yeah." She stood as well, wiping some dirt off her jeans. "Have a good night, Will."

"You too."

This chapter is nearly 550 words & I usually woulda done AT LEAST 100 more but I had no inspiration ;-; XD