Nico di Angelo

Welp. I've now succeeded in making almost every student scared of me. I feel that it took longer than usual, though.

Many students have come up to me saying that they were going to sue, switch classes, etc.
Not gonna happen. Not on my watch.

McGonagall knows of my quest by now. She hasn't been allowing bad letters to leave campus.
Now they're coming to her.
She's pretty annoyed.

Like Reyna. And Hazel-
Yes, I, of course, added to the banishment of the ass that was so willing to yell at and harass my sister.

He has suffered.
I have a new ally in Mesperyian.

Anyways, the students from the wizards' school are pretty fast learners when their life is in danger.
I'm a great teacher.

Such a great teacher that I am doing the tutorials for the ONE GIRL that wants them. I've had to watch her write down whatever I say about five times now.

When I finally got tired of her quill being in her hand, I snatched it from her hand. She quickly looked up at me. I raised an eyebrow.

"Chill. That's what you need to do. No studying, writing, or reading is necessary in this class."

She kinda looked.. what, sad? Guilty? I don't know one person that would love studying so much. She kept her mouth shut, though.

"Fiiiiiine." I gave up. If she wants to write, let her write. As long as she remembers the moves. "You can write, but-" Seriously, she was giving me a thank-you-but-please-finish-your-sentence look.
"But, you have to summarize. That's it. No word-for-word."

She looked deflated, but still grateful. I don't understand this girl. I don't think I ever will.

Sorry for the short chap! I'll get another out within the next 2 weeks, promise! 😓😌😉