Jason Grace

(Weren't expecting this, were you?)

Nico's in England??? What? Why?

Okay, let me get this straight.
Reyna wants me to go to England to look for Nico, who's on a quest? I mean, she said that Hecate was fine by it, so I don't mind going to check on my little cousin for like, seven months.
Gods, what's up with the number seven?

Whatever.
I'll just get Tempest to bring me. Or I could fly. Or maybe I could ride Tempest until he's tired and then fly the rest of the way.

———————————————————————————
|Time Skip: Next day|

I ended out just flying all the way here. It didn't take that long, and I didn't really want to bother Tempest. Piper wanted to spend one last night with me before I left, so I made my way here first thing in the morning, which was around two. After saying goodbye to everybody.
Oh, and by 'here', I meant right outside the doors of the castle-school Pigfarts.

I open the doors and make my way through, until I find a bunch of people sitting at color-coded tables. I look around, and eventually spot Nico.

"Nico! There you are!" I gave him a big smile, and he stood abruptly.

"Jason?!"

"Yeah, hi!" I made my way toward him. "How are you, bro?"

"I'm not even your bro. That's Percy, remember?"

"My little cuz' can still be my bro!"

"No. I refuse. Why are you even here?"

"Reyna sent me to check on you and make sure that you weren't... ah, what did she say?" I thought for a moment. "Oh yeah- kidnapped by an army. I mean.." I looked around. It did look like an army. A lot of them pointed sticks at me.

"Gods- NO. I'm fine. Leave."

"That's no way to treat your new co-worker or your cousin. I'm both of those."

He took a minute to process.
"Oh nooo...."

"Oh yes."

"McGonagall, please tell me-"

"It is true. Students, please welcome your second DADA professor, Professor Grace."

There were a lot of noises that meant either understanding or disgust. Or interest, from the older-looking girls of the crowd.

This was gonna be a long several months...