Nico di Angelo

I don't know how, but I literally just noticed that Drake was even in this building. So this is where he's been.

He glared at me, probably still angry at me.
Most likely for destroying that one dagger that came to life and tried to kill me. He seriously worshipped that dagger.

Or maybe it was the time that I practically murdered his pet fox. Or both.

After teaching the eighth years how to sword fight again with a little prevail, not completely useless, I asked Drake to stay after class.
He complied.

"What is it that you need, sir?" He wore that devilish grin per usual.

"I don't think that's the real question, Drake." I wore a smirk of my own.

He rolled his eyes, keeping the grin.
"Why are you here, di Angelo? Who sent you?"

I decided to switch to Latin.
"Father sent me to take care of the ghosts around here. It would've taken like a week, but then Hecate really wanted me to stay all year, so I'm staying all year. I don't know how you deal with it."

He laughed. "I don't know either. It's a mystery, with all that's already going on."

"Ugh.. this is stupid. I don't understand. I'm teaching teens that are older than me!"

"Well, can't all have what we want, now, can we?"

"Some of us can."

...

"That doesn't matter, di Angelo! Your ADHD is showing." He once again rolled his eyes.

He's taller than me, by like three inches, but I stepped closer to him, giving him a kind-of-light-but-still-harsh smack to the face.
He laughed. Again. Seems he really likes to repeat himself.

I sent him back to wherever he was supposed to be.
Then I went to my quarters for a nap.

Sorry it's kinda short!