Harry Potter

What the..? And I thought they were friends...
I guess I was wrong..?

That was super skilled, yet.. they looked like they were really holding back. How strong are these guys?

They begin to teach us how to block and dodge an attack better. Professor Grace told us all about it, and Hermione was writing unbelievably fast, probably trying to keep up with him. Good thing he doesn't talk too fast, or she might just break her wrist over this.

Professor di Angelo is usually the same, but when he really gets into things, he kinda grows into an Italian accent. A really strong one, which makes him a tiny bit harder to understand.

Hermione was always fascinated by it. She'd always rant about how much it shows.

There was this one time, when he accidentally used the accent without knowing whilst he was talking about how nature and plants could help you in battle, but for some people it just doesn't work that way...

—FLASHBACK—

"That was so eye-opening! Using a tree to get a different angle? Amazing! And making sure to get good footing on good land! And how frustrated he looked- it's probably never worked out for him, meaning that he could have gotten hurt much more easily than others. That's just sad. I feel bad for him. Imagine not having a chance to do moves that everyone else can do to survive? That must've been so much harder! But aside from that, did you hear his accent? It was adorable and fascinating! I wonder if he lived in Italy at some point? Maybe he was born somewhere in Italy. Or maybe it just ran in the family and his parents speak it or something. But, that's his personal business, not mine, so I shouldn't ask, right? He might have family issues.. no, I shouldn't ask. If he feels comfortable, he'll tell me- or, us, as a class. Yes, as a class. Aren't you excited for when that day comes? He is just so interesting! His lessons are simply brilliant. I wonder if he does tutoring..."

"'Mione! What are you, in love with this guy? He's years younger than us, and he's pretty weird. And you're already top of the class!" Ron interrupted.

"You know that I love you, Ronald. But he's not weird! He's different, and I'm almost sure that you're only judging him because he has a new fighting technique that you don't want to learn. And no, if you must know, I am not top of the class anymore. In fact, I'm not even second. On the rankings, I'm the third."

"What?!" Ron and I had said in unison.

"Yep." She said, popping the 'p', "Neville's in second and Malfoy's in first."

"What!?"

—FLASHBACK OVER—

Yeah...
No.
That accent may be cute, but he's still.. him.
Though, he is younger than us, making him a lot less scary.
That's a good thing. For me at least.

I better get to paying attention. If there's one thing I've learned in this class, is that if you don't know what you're doing, you're at a very large risk.

Because a sword might just go through my arm-
it's already happened to a girl in my class..
This is a traumatizing class.