Me: No one. It took all my concise to not show my panick, I never thought Oak will observe it, if others it won't be surprised and I know they also noticed, now Oak started I cant escape, I have to face this interrogation🧘‍♂️ too much stress in the morning.

Aim: Don't try to act Kong, its not working here we all noticed that.

Tew: yes, you were smiling like you got the world in your hand.

Wad: Did you find someone attractive, do you have any crush at firstsite on that person???

I caught off guard by Wad's straight forward question others expression were comical I immediately denied because I am not sure its just I felt him intresting thats it (A/N are you sure about that Kong???😅😅) so I told them.

Me: its nothing like that guys, If I had a crush or if I like someone I will definitely tell you all, you know my profession I couldn't date anyone so it's nothing ok.

Let's go classes gonna start soon.

TIME SKIP - NOON AT CAFETERIA

Third Person POV:-

Communication arts cafeteria is filled with students the view feels nostalgic, Freshman requesting their seniors for selfie and signature collection and seniors having fun by giving them activities everyone in their world having fun at the same time Head Hazer team also in the cafeteria at their regular table Kongpob is a celebrity and every minute freshman appears in front of the table asking their signature other Hazers having fun using their celebrity friend but Kong didn't give a damn to his friends occasionally having fun with them.

Arthit Just reached the cafeteria his friends went to buy foods told him to secure a table but there is no place Arthit looking like lost puppy, pouting adorably. Suddenly there is a commotion few tables apart from him group of girls surrounding the table he couldn't see who its first he got glimpse of Hazers and realised it was Kongpob's friends then girls arrenged to take selfie Kongpob giving his killer smile posing with them one of the girl so close invading his personal space Arthit can't see he was red because of anger but he doesn't know why he was angry at all.!!!!

After the girls left Kongpob about to turn he caught Arthit eyes on him, he wondered what was younger's expression he was crimson red but its not because of shy, Is he angry?? What pissed him this much he got all red ?? I don't know Suddenly Tew shouted Mr.Cutie,
Who is he calling as Mr.Cutie as he followed Tew's eyes it was Arthit and Kong got tensed what his friends gonna do.

Arthit was taken aback by Tew's sudden shout he was frantically looking around him with confuse evident on his face then he turned and gave a questioning look was he calling him after a nod from his senior he got close to their table and asked What can I do for ypu phi??

Tew: What were you looking around??? Why are you alone don't you have any friends???

Art: I am looking for a table Phi, my friends went to buy us lunch.

Aim: Ohh, didn't you collect signature from seniors???

Art: I do collected some phi.
As he finished his friends came with their foods and shocked seeing Arthit talking with their seniors they tried to get near him Wad's glare stopped them on their track, but they greeted their seniors and making their friend know their presence.

Wad: don't you want our signatures???

Art: I want Phi will you give me?? Answered too quickly, flashing his dimple smile their seniors volunterly offerd him signature but the next question made him freeze.

Tew: But before we sign you havt to do something for us, now answer me do you have lover???

Art: N-no phi, I... I don't have lover I am single.

Tew: ok, then you have crush on anyone???

Art: I am not sure Phi, there is someone but I am not sure its crush or admiration I am trying to find

Aim: oohh, its not a problem Nong You will figure it soon.

Art: Thank you phi.smiled sweetly.(All this time Kong was silent observing the younger keenly he is not aware there is someone observing Kong keenly😂)

Tew: Wad what do you think we can ask him do????

Wad: its not a big deal Tew, turned his attention to Arthit, Nong do me a favor here is my Friend Mr.Heartthrobe never dated anyone but received lot of confession but rejected everyone if you made him accept for your confession we will sign not only for you and for your friends too.
(Arthit and Kong froze on their spot, can't grasp this turn of events).

*
*
*
*
*
*
To be continued.........

So yeah what you guys think????

How will art confess???
How will Kong react???
How will it be in the next chapter???

Hope you guys enjoyed😊
wait for the next chapter 😉
I will update soon😊😊