Chapter - 8

Next day

Arthit POV:-

"Student ID 0206, Arthit Rojnapath get up"

Head Hazer P'Kongpob aka my Idol yelled as I am trying to Hide behind Knot's broad shoulders when I heard good voice which was yelling my name I jumped on my place..............
And then
Baaaaannnnnggggg!!!!!!!! ouch it hurts

I landed on my butt on the floor, I opened my eyes looked at my surroundings I am in my dorm room just then I realised it was a dream and tried to get up but it hurts felt mild pain somehow managed to get up and sat on my bed checked the time on my mobile it was 5.00 am in the morning.

Yesterday after Hazing was finished me and my friends had dinner near the dorm and went to our respective dorm rooms after I reached immediately passed out on my bed you can't blame me though it was a very long day and my stunt at the cafeteria and my mind everything drained my energy.

Now I think about yesterday events my mouth Hang open my eyes went wide, will u belive me?? if I say I can't recognise myself??? I never behaved like this. you know I loved my parents, grandparents and friends but I never felt this much of eager or anticipation to meet them like I did yesterday. What was that??? What are these changes and this unfamiliar feelings I can't grasp. Do I have crush on him ??? Or it's just admiration??? I don't know, whatever that is I need find out as quickly as I can and a part of me tells it's crush I like him in a different way, another part of me tells its just admiration and love for idol. I need to figure it out at anycost and to get that I am ready to do anything. So here I am going to text him again I thought to stop sending text but now I need to figure out my feelings as I think about yesterday how he yelled at us he looked serious at same time very handsome I can't stop smiling like crazy and I sent him text........

And i got up and got ready and left to my classes.

Kong POV:-

Me and my friends were in cafeteria having our breakfast but I am not concentrating on my food, my mind always drift to that text which i received today morning from the same ID Oon's🌛 saying

"Good morning, Phi you looked so handsome yesterday at the hazing"
"Morethan onscreen you look damn handsome offscreen" my turtle heart becomes horse heart you know that phi??????
See you in the Hazing
Have a wonderful Day Phi😉😉

Now I am wondering, who it could be, what that person trying to do? And what her wants from me? I can't be even sure it's just a fan or stalker or really my junior.
What should I do??? Should I report to police?? Or to my company??? No no what if that person is harmless and its just fan antics I couldn't embrass that person right? But I am confused 🥴🥴 sudden realisation was it my friends prank??? I frowned thinking it maybe my friends doing and heard Konggg!!! Wad's whisper shout, I came back to reality huh??? What is it?? Wad.

Wad: Where were you wandering Mr.Heartthrobe???
(Everyone's eyes on me)

Tew: Yes, Kong you were zoning out regularly now a days, is anything wrong??? (Asked worried)

Aim: Is everything alright Kong or are you not feeling well???

Me: Nothing guys some work tension, it will be ok P'Earth will take care of those after her vacation.

Everyone looked at me like they didn't believe my excuse at the same time they didn't probe more, I know they are worried but I can't disturb them for everything na I will take care of this.

Oak fake coughed, everyone turn their attention towards him throwing questioning look

Oak: Kong whom are you observing in Hazing hall???