Chapter - 20 (Past)

Third POV:-

After completing his performance and answering those tiring questions he finally started to leave the hall without waiting for anyone or for anything all he can think is about why his P'Kong left like that??? What made him upset??? Did he went too far with  answering those questions???
With all these questions in his mind he took his phone out and started texting-

Kongpob Suttiluck

Pi why did you left like that???
Didn't you liked Arthit's performance???
Or
Didn't you liked the way he answered all those questions????
Or
You didn't like that Arthit liked a guy???
Or
You hate people like him???(Like who likes same gender)
Or
Is it that hard for you to accept such kind of people pi???

Don't you like them???

After texting that someone he kept his phone inside and walked directly towards his Changing room and changed his Performance costume to his usual dress and then started walking towards his dorm while his mind and heart is totally in a mess.
He was already irritated with all those thoughts he was getting and those continues calls he was getting from his friends is not at all helping him which made him to turn off his mobile.

After reaching his dorm he doesn't even cared about freshing up he directly went towards his bed and just bumped his head on his pillow he doesn't know how to rea t there are so many emotions filling inside him that he doesn't know whether he should smile (because he finally sang after 7years) or cry (Why did his Pi left like that??) (A/N can we ever answer him those his questions????)

With that heavy heart only he drifted into sleep.

On other side:-

Kong left the hall even before Arthit completed his answers even though he know he can feel his friends stare on him but he didn't know why he can't stand there and listen to his Nong's answers he just simply didn't liked those questions.
He just wanted to reach his dorm as soon as possible so he did what he have to do. Started leaving towards his dorm without saying or waiting for anyone.

After leaving auditorium he stood at some non crowdy place and started checking his phone whether he got any calls or texts.

There Once again a text from his fan/stalker-

Oon's 🌛

He sighed before opening it but still he opened it to reading .....

" Pi, why did you left like that???
Didn't you liked Arthit's performance???

No it's fabulous😍

(A/N Bold sentences are Kong's reply which he said out because no one is around him so he just talking to himself)

Or
Didn't you liked how he answered all his personal questions????

No all I felt is that h is brave🥰

Or
You didn't like that Arthit liked a guy???

No it's his choice why will I even point him for that

Or

You hate people like him??(Like a person who likes same gender??)

NOOOOO--

Then abruptly he closed his phone and kept it inside and increased his pace of walking towards his dorm because that last sentence/question that person asked/said really made him sad because he never cared about gender as arthit said before.