Chapter - 10

Arthit POV:

I am in a very wonderful place now, you know??? If you ask where am I then I  must tell that is my lovely "Nomyen Land"😜 all my figurines comes to life and serves under me, some harvesting strawberries, some in factory extracting Nomyen syrup using high quality strawberries from our farm😂😂 If you want to see me where I am??? Well follow my strawberry manu...........

Trrrrriiiiiiinnnnnggggg.......tttrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnngggggg ⏰⏰.......

As my mobile started ringing and disturbed my sleep that brought me back to reality, I jolted awake and checked the time it was almost 8.00am Shit..! I am in deep trouble again my mobile rings showing caller ID Knot I took the call

Me:-  Hello, Knot???

Knot:- Where were you Arthit, are still sleeping???? Oh god you know we need to submit report and choose representative we have no time Arthit quick come to university fast.

Me:- Sorry Ai'Knot  I will be there soon, bye.

I ended the call and got as quickly as possible and rushed out to my university between I felt hungry because I didn't ate anything yesterday night as well because I was so tired, now I am near the food court I have to be hurry when i was in hurry  I bumped into someone i didn't even looked up to see who is it, but i gave an apology and when I was about to rush back again. At that time I felt someone hold my elbow in order to stop me on the spot I was irritated by it and shouted what the h.... I saw P'Kong and I just gulped the words about come out he is as Handsome as always and his Charming never left him I am rooted at the spot and forgetten about my friends and peers those who are waiting for me.

I am still in trance when I heard P'Kong's concerned voice

P'Kong: Why are you running like a mad person Nong??? If you go on like this, you will get hurt😒😒

Me: I am going to be late Phi, we have meeting for what you said yesterday and my classes are going to start soon, I am sorry Phi, I will be careful from next time.

As I finished my phone rang again this time caller ID shows "Rome" my face lit up, wide smile on my face I even got text from Knot I turned my attention to P'Kong

Art: Sorry, P'Kong I have to go my friends are waiting for me,  (why did his face became frown?? Did anything bothering him???) but I have no time to think about all With that I left the place.....

I texted Rome by saying that I will call him later and ran fast to my class. As I entered my friends glared at me and asked why I am late and I explained everything how I slept immediately after reached the room yesterday, so forgot to set alarm woke up late how I rushed to uni. After heraing my story everyone heaved a sigh and I asked about the meeting, after hearing that Knot lowered his head as a symbol of defeat.

I asked my other friends through eyes Bright chimmed and said Knot is our representative 🤭 we were planning to make you as representative but you are late so we made Ai'Knot and discussed about activity and made a rough report.

Here Knot handed the written report to me and told me to add my points if any, I checked and it was good but I had a naaging at the back of my head, I said and my eyes darted on Prem everyone followed my eyesight Knot throwed a knowing look at me I nodded

Prem: No way Arthit, don't mention anything about it for now

Art: No Prem, we need to reflect on our doings.

Prem: Ai'Arthit, I do understand what you were trying to say and I do believe they may have their reason but not whatever the reason they can't make us drain our energy like that after analysing the pros and cons of the activity there is some good but that doesn't convince me yet. Let's see in the end if they prove and let us know their true intention I will do the apology on my own.

Bright &Toota: I support prem, corused.

So me and Knot give up professor came and the classes started but my wandering over my early encounter with P'Kong and Rome's sudden call he is my cousin who settled in US, the class ended we have little break befor the next class I excused myself to call Rome and told Knot to work on the report so we submit at lunch break and came to the corridor dialled Rome's no it didn't take much time before he accept the call....

Art: Hi Romeee, how are you???

Rome: Oon, I am great, how you doing??

Art: I doing good to, why call all of a sudden??

Rome: aww, can't I call my beloved cousin, you hurt my feelings Ai'Oon...tsk..tsk...

Art: Ha..Ha... You know its not like that, so what is it??

Rome: uuuffff, you are a fun killer Oon, I am back in Thailand, going to join in your University too and giggled
With that I left the place
Art: woow, when did you come?? You didn't tell me I am too happy Rome so we can Hang out a lot now???

Rome: Yes, Oon!! Let's meet on this weekend and i have some procedures to finish in university on Monday, I am thinking to crash at your place too.

Art: it's ok Rome then its fixed, now my break over I have to go back to class, bye.. bye..!.

I left to class.

Kong POV:

I am in my Dorm room and I am trying so hard to sleep but I can't sleep, whenever I close my eyes that "cute cherry face comes" in my mind don't ask who is it 🤨 I know that you all know who I am referring to, yup his face turned cherry red when I winked at him and that sight to behold because it looks soo cute and his dimples and those chubby cheeks I want to punch those cheeks and poke those dimples just to see how deep it is....😲😲😲😲 Ohhh..... My.....gwad what I am thinking he is my junior I can't think about him like this....No...no...
(A/N:- Did anyone said you that you can't think like that about your junior Kong????🤔🤔)

But who I am to blame, he is too cute to handle and adorable for heaven sake and whoever it is can't control you did see Tew right??? How he called Arthit as Mr.Cutie.. How can he call his junior like that, I should warn my friends not be like this again..just like thinking about certain junior and I don't know when I slept.........!!!!!!!!!

When I woke up it was half past 7 seven, today my classes will start by 10.00 am so I think I can have my breakfast in food court before going to university I thought and so got ready and left to have my breakfast and mainly I didn't forgot my mask 😷.

I am near the food court someone bumped onto me, but the other doesn't bother look at me and threw an hurried apology and again rushed to leave I stopped him he looked messy but still cute looking at him in this state I am worried but he was rooted in his place like statute eyes glued on me, why he is looking at me like this??? Did I scared him??? Then I asked what about the rush?? He told me that he is late and his phone rang he checked the caller and his face lit up it was bright then he excused himself and left. I couldn't process what happened just now and rooted on my place for minutes then my phone rang it brought me back to reality, I took the call not even bothered to check who it is,

Kong: Hello!!

Mom: Hello!!! Son how are you doing???

Kong: Mom!!!! I am really good and How about you and Dad??? How is your health??

Mom: We are healthy as child son but not fine though because we miss our precious baby.

Kong: (chuckles) I too miss you Mom, I already plan to visit you both at this weekend, you know I got my break so I can finish my responsibilities as Head Hazer.

Mom: wow son you are always best!!!! (squeals) ok son mom have to go for meeting, mom loves Kong.

Kong: Love you too mom, bye. Tell dad I asked him.

As the call ended I left to have my breakfast.

(A/N:- I think someone forgotten about what happened earlier with his junior 🤔🤔) 
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
To be continued.........

So guys what do you think?????
Hope you guys enjoyed 😊😊😊
Let's meet with another chapter 😉
Till then good night 😴😴😴