Chapter - 3

Arthit POV:-

Could I be happy? Or sad?? What do I do???

If you ask am I happy!!!??? I will shout Yeeeeesssss!!!! am so freaking happy that my idol my one and only idol is going to be my Head Hazer and what good deeds I did in my past life to be in this university along with him☺️.

If you ask am I sad!!??? Nooo!!!! Never!!!! not at all!!!!but yeah am damn nervous because what will be his 1st impression about me?? And yeah I do feel bit sad about not being born 1 yr before so that I'll b his direct junior but now am 2yrs younger than him will I get any chance to meet him again other than in Hazing time🤔??? I hope we will ( 🙏 Saathu).

What do I do??? :- Don't ask me this question because till now I didn't know what to do🤷‍♂️😂. "Don't be nervous Arthit let's go with the flow for now, just go to bed its already getting you can't be late for your 1st day" just like this I gave myself courage and .................😴💤
.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up because of the alarm sound enveloped my room.After waking up, I felt my body became sore then only I realized the way I slept last night, I didn't even know when did I slept while peptalking with myself😅

Ok now it's time to get ready for the 1st day of my University as well as it's time for me to see my idol LIVE, even though I am planning to attend his fanmeeting in near future now, who would have expected to meet him in this way😉

Here I am all ready to go and when I checked the time its just 7.45 am😲 my eyes went wide, Holy Shit!!!!! I cursed loudly in all these 19 years of my life this is the 1st time ever I got up early now I am all ready to attend my University and I am not even feel grumpy at all🤭 to say the truth I am not a morning person it's all because of the craze I have for Drama's. "I tapped my shoulder and said well done Arthit so be a good boy don't be nervous don't be stupid in front of your Idol come Head Hazer" praising myself for the achievement i did today and on the other side I completely forgotten about the way my heart beating a way lil faster, left for University from my dorm it is walkable distance and I need to have my breakfast on the way. If you guys wonder why I am so early, oh come on it's my 1st day as well as I want to roam around to get familiar with surroundings of the university and get to know the atmosphere here.

Finally when I enter the giant University gate I saw few girls running to wards the middle of the ground passing over me within fraction of seconds I saw a huge crowd formed in the ground. As I looked in the direction of the crowd there stood Kongpob Suthilak my idol with his million may be morethan million dollar smile on his face. I didn't expect him to be here at this early it's just 8:30am our morning classes will start at 9:00am.

I was in a delima whether I should go into that crowd or should I wait until Hazing at that time I heard someone calling my name so when I turned back Ai'knot who I met when I came to university for the submission of my admission form coming towards me smiling and waving his hand as he stopped infront of me and asked " what are you looking at and smiling to yourself for the past few minutes" and peeked over my shoulder.
what do you mean by "for a while and smiling to myself"? Ai'knot.

Huh?? He looked at me and said "Ahh!!! I was calling you since you entered the gate but you were deep in your thought's while smiling 🙄"

Just then I realised I was standing here from the moment I stepped in and staring at that crowd to get a glimpse of my Idol and here, now I didn't even get to tour around the University thats ok atleast I got a glimpse of my Idol. I heaved an sigh and said "It's nothing Ai'Knot let's go it's time" he nodded his head then we left.

So finally it's time to start my university life with my Idol as my Senior as well as Head Hazer🥰. hope we will get along in future.🤞

To be continued.....

Hope you guys liked it😊
Wait for a while
I'll update soon😉