Chapter - 2

Kongpob POV:-

There is a persistent knock on my door,I couldn't sleep anymore so got up and went to answer the door there stood my manager P'Earth flashing her million dollar smile.I heaved a big sigh and asked "won't you guys let me get some sleep. you know that barely slept 3hrs", even though I whined like a child I let her in then closed the door and went to get freshen-up because I know, I can't sleep anymore.

When I returned the scene greeted me is P'Earth setting breakfast table for the two of us, as I sat on her opposite while drinking my coffee I told her to go ahead, that's her cue to explain my schedule for today.when she finished her rambling about my schedule we finished our food as well and went to face the busy day ahead of me.

On the way to the venue, drive is filled with comfortable silence P'Earth drown herself into her mobile on the side I was staring outside the window deep in my thoughts  "how far I came in my life started as mere model now well groomed as an Idol, everything felt surreal still I feel so happy and proud that I able to come across the struggles. There is a sudden tap on my shoulder pulling me back to reality. I turned my head to see P'Earth still looking at her mobile telling me that we had reached the venue. we got out of the van and went inside.

The event is not a big one, just a simple promotional event for a new branch opening of the famous brand in Thailand. venue is pleasant lots of fans waiting for my arrival while walking towards the stage  waied my fans politely most of them screaming my name telling me that they love me very much I need to keep my smile on face as I reached the stage shop Founder nd GM welcomed me with bouquets I accepted them and everyone gave their speech and asked me to speak I just thanked my fans for coming and spending their time and some more about the shop and there collection and finally thanked the Founder when I was about to go back fans asked me to sing as a gratitude I did sing one song. finally it's over. I have to go to my company now I have a meeting with P'Tha. After entering the van I told P'Earth I am going to take a nap and gone to my dream land.

I woke up when P'Earth started shaking my shoulder vigorously trying to wake me up I blinked my eyes looked at her and asked are we here she nodded and got of the car and followed her to suit she told to me to go meet P'Tha she has some work to do we parted our ways I went P'Tha's cabin knocked the door and got inside P'Tha gave me smile and welcomed me we sat on the sofa and discussed while then I asked him "what about my break P'Tha, I really need some rest and have fulfil my HeadHazer duty well, did you consider my request" he just waited for me to finish and told me " I have considered your request Young man and I will give you your much needed break you can happily fulfil your duty but occasionally you have to do some events ok?" he said "Its ok Phi as long as I got my break, Thank you so much and glanced my watch its been an hour, ok Phi I have to go back and prepare for tomorrow" I waied to him he patted my shoulder and wished me good luck then I left.  

I just got back to my apartment. I am just too tired and my eyes are sore so I decided to get some sleep......
.
.
.
.
.
When  I opened my eyes it was already dark outside i searched for my mobile and saw the time it's half past seven i got up and had my dinner which P'Earth left for me when dropping me back, then I took my bath  after started to prepare everything i needed for tomorrow after finishing them I felt bored so I thought go live on my Insta its been a while I did IG live my fans already requesting me to do live and it's perfect to welcome my juniors in advance and reveal my new Avatar as Head Hazer and it was indeed shook my fans everyone started bombarding with questions so I just told them indeed to prepare, thanked them disconnected the live. I am totally excited for tomorrow lets see what gonna happen😉.

Hope you guys enjoyed 😊
I'll update another chapter soon 😊
Please wait till then😉