EPILOGUE

"So finally before leaving, anything you wanna say to your fans??"asked P'Que while looking at the boys who are showing their 1000 Walt bright Smile's to their fans.
"I know I have said this so many times till now in this evening, but still wanna say Thankyou so much for accepting me in P'Krist place. And thankyou so much for supporting my first project with P'Kong"

We even heard your song too Arthit, it's too good came an answer from audience which shocked Arthit but he just smiled at them then passed Mic to his Pi but not before once again thanking them.

Flashback:-

"What happened Krist??? You asked us to come urgently??"
"Its nothing pi, as you know I leaving Thai next week"
"How about your New Song Pi??? I have been looking forward to hearing that" Arthit asked while getting shock from this sudden info. Even though he knew that Krist is gonna leave Thai but he thought he will go after releasing that song.
"You will know about it later nong" by saying that he winked at him.
"But pi that song is too good"
"I said you will know later" Arthit just held his head low with a pout on his lips.
"No wonder P'Kong is smitten for you Arthit" krist just shook his head while staring at Kongpob who is just smiling while looking at Arthit.
Suddenly Arthit started to turn red. His ears already cherry red. Kongpob held Arthit's hand and gave him a glass of water to drink. Because he doesn't know what Krist had told few secs back because he is too busy in his own world which is to stare at him.
"Hey Nong's"
"Hello P'Sing" said all three at a time which made elder to smile at them sweetly. Now it's Krist time to get teased by Kongpob.

After 30 - 40mins Arthit and Kongpob left from that place after listening to their plans.

That's when he got a call from P'Amp saying "From next week his practice sessions will be increased" without knowing anything he just agreed.

After a week Today P'Sing and P'Krist is boarding to abroad.
Arthit bought them gifts which is plushie's for Singto it's Lion Plusie for Krist it's Turtle plushie. By giving them he said "don't ever get into fight Pi's, if you ever wanna fight look at these two Plushie's which reminds you both that how delicate you are from inside because you will get hurt easily but you try to stay strong but we can understand how hurt you are.
So takecare both of you and P'Krist I'll take good care of the opportunity you gave me"
"You already know???? I asked P'Amp to tell you after I leave though"
"Hahaha pi you think I can't get?? You said you will leave after a week and P'Amp said I have to start my training sessions from mext week that's when I got a doubt but it got confimed when P'Amp said he will tell me why I need to practice more after you leave" everyone eyes P'Amp who tried his best to avoid everyone's but especially Krist's.
By looking at P'Amp expressions everyone laughed.

After two months Arthit 1st solo song released. Difference between Krist's song and Arthit's firs solo is Arthit's Dance.

After his song now Baby Bright2 aproched him for the se P'Krist role. He gladly accepted that and now they just left from their first Fanmeeting together.

"All set to go?" Kongpob gave his dashing smile as Arthit slipped into the front seat. Smiling back at him showing his dimples.

"I can't wait to spend some time with you!" Arthit let out a pleased sigh as he stared ahead at the road as Kongpob started driving.

"Hey! You have been spending time with me all these days." Kongpob side-eyed.

Arthit puffed his cheeks playfully, "That was for work. We had practice and work-related business to do. That's completely different from having you only for myself and enjoying our time together without anyone disturbing us."