Sexy Time

️ WARNING

SEX SCENE UP AHEAD!

DON'T READ IT IF YOU HAVE HIGH EXPECTATIONS OF SEX SCENE

I WROTE A IMMATURE SEX SCENE

NOT A DETAIL ONES CAUSE I'M BAD AT IT

(Curious cat aren't ya)

If so then let's start!

As soon as Gulf and Mew enter their bedroom Mew left no time to claim what is his. He gently turns Gulf around and kiss him. Slowly from his forehead to his nose and finally his mouth. Their kisses grew from gentle kiss to a rougher one, Mew bit Gulf bottom lips here and there as he pick Gulf up and walk to their bed.

Mew's entire body ached to claim Gulf.

"Mew.." Gulf breathed out against Mew's lips as he gently lower Gulf to the bed, Mew hovering over Gulf body as he lay splayed out on the bed. Mew could feel the shiver that jolted down Gulf's spine as he slipped his hand underneath his button up that he was wearing to get a taste of that creamy skin that lay underneath.

Mew couldn't help but groan at the sexy sight beneath him and that make Mew's cock twitched in his sweatpants. Mew press his lips to Gulf's neck and suck hard which earn him a sexy moan from Gulf.

"Mew.." Gulf moaned as his hands came up to wrap around Mew's neck and his legs spread open wide allow Mew to settle between them. Both was painfully hard. Gulf's hips raising to press against Mew's straining bulge seeking friction.

"P-please.. Mew hurry..", Gulf breathed, hastily grabbing Mew hand and pressing his fingers against his entrance as some sort of invitation.

Buttons flew everywhere as Mew hands ripped Gulf's button up shirt before reaching down and undo both of their briefs. Gulf was sweating and squirming underneath Mew at that point.

Gulf's scream of pleasure had Mew pumping his cock as his tongue penetrated Gulf's tight ring of muscle. His legs drew up immediately as he held them in a tight grip.

Gulf thighs quivered with every flick of Mew's tongue as Mew get him all wet and prepared for what was to come. Gulf whined loudly and shivered, his head thrown back against the bed as his eyes shut tight as he basked in the pleasurable sensations.

"You taste divine love" muttered Mew from between Gulf legs. Mew turn his head and press a hot and lingering kisses to the inside of Gulf's thighs as his eyes snapped open and flushed a bright red with embarrassment. Gulf quickly snapped shut as Mew chuckle and gently pull them apart again.

Mew slowly hover above Gulf while leaves a trail of kisses until their lips touch. Gulf quickly his body around so he's on top of Mew hovering giving a quick smirk and proceed on with his action. Gulf trail kisses on Mew's naked body up to his prize. Gulf sucked Mew's dick like his life depended on it.

Mew eyes nearly bugged out as Gulf gripped his base hard, stroking the parts that his lips couldn't reach as Gulf bobbed his head steadily. Mew let out a pleasure sound as Gulf's soft lips moved rapidly up and down the length of Mew's large cock without gagging one time.

Mew's finger threaded into Gulf's hair. As Mew look at Gulf he saw Gulf beautiful eyes look up with the most innocent expression. As it wasn't enough, the hand that once clenched the base of Mew's cock become preoccupied as Gulf reaching behind him and rapidly sliding it in and out of his hole as he pleasured himself while his lips sliding up and down on Mew's cock.

With that Mew spilling his load down Gulf's throat with a loud moan. Gulf pulling off Mew's cock with an audible 'pop' before washing his mouth and hand.

As Gulf walk back to the bed seductively Mew quickly pulled Gulf body into a straddling position on Mew's lap. His cock pressed deliciously in between his plump, perk ass cheeks which Gulf tried to press back against it and penetrate himself. Mew pressing hot but brief kisses up to his neck before he reached Gulf lips.

Mew nudged his cock slightly against Gulf's entrance. His tips penetrated his tight rim, making Gulf whimper and dig his fingernails at Mew's back. Gulf slowly lower himself down.

"Mew-nngh.." said Gulf as Mew began to move his hips, pulling out of him slowly, almost to the tip before sliding Gulf right back down onto his cock. Tears in his eyes as Gulf rolled his hips, trying to bounce with Mew's pounding thrusts into his tight walls.

Mew grinned and grunting with every movement of his hips when he found Gulf little bundle of nerves inside of him that cause Gulf to collapse in Mew's arms. Gulf could barely breathe as Mew slammed in and out of Gulf, the only sounds being made is their grunts, moans and the sound of skin to skin.

Gulf hold tightly unto Mew as he moaned with each thrust, urging Mew to go harder and faster and Mew comply his needs.

"Fuck, Gulf love.. I'm close.." said Mew as he continued his harsh thrusts into Gulf.

Few seconds after that Mew come loads inside Gulf while Gulf did the same between both of their bodies. His moans of release left Mew's cock throbbing inside of Gulf as he tried to catch their breath after their intense lovemaking session.

(Let's all imagine MewGulf without clothes)

They went again for few more rounds until the next morning. Mew tightened his arms around Gulf while his cock still inside Gulf and he fall into the best sleep he's ever had.

(Okay mature scene is done)