Memories

At King Thanayong Castle. Gulf's 7th Birthday Celebration. The family and close friends of King Thanayong were enjoy and celebrating Gulf's birthday, but at that day itself a tragic accident happen. It was past 6pm where all of the guest has disperse and went back home.

Gulf was seating with Mew and the others outside at the back yard and all of the sudden Tar tried to grab Gulf, at first Tar was targeting Mew out of jealousy but he wanted Mew to fall apart by killing everyone he loves then kill him last.

Tar is an orphan who worked as the servant in the Guilder castle.He's older than Gulf by 8 years. He was an outcast, his peers wouldn't play with him and they bullied him but not Gulf. Gulf was there when they beaten Tar and he saved Tar, since that Tar was so in love with Gulf. He was so in love that he killed everyone who like Gulf or even think of Gulf other than just a Prince. In his mind if he can't have Gulf no one will have him.

One day as Tar was doing his chores he overheard that Emperor Thaweesak and King Thanayong talk about Mew liking Gulf and how they match them together in the future. With this Tar couldn't control his jealousy and anger.

His plan was very meticulous and precise on the birthday itself he'll execute his plan. He waited for few hours until no one is around the kids then he'll kill Mew then himself but not before he killed Gulf.

He grabs Gulf forcefully pointing a sharp knife at Gulf's neck. Mew was on his feet ready to launch himself at them so he can protect Gulf. Everyone is screaming, somewhere crying and most of them angry especially Mew. He was growing extremely angry when Gulf is being held captive. He just can't accept if someone hold his Gulf that close let along wanting to harm him.

Mew was losing his mind when all of the sudden he jumps on top of Tar when he was arguing with Gulf parents. Mew pushed Tar to the ground at the same time he pushed Gulf to the other side, out from danger. Mew was pissed beyond believe, everyone who was there is the witnesses to that.

He manages to knock a 15-year-old Tar while he is 12 years' old there are differences in ages and physic size but nonetheless Mew manage to knock him down. Gulf was fainted due to the impact from being push by knocking his head at the nearby sculpture. As soon as Mew pushed Gulf out from danger he quickly fights Tar but Tar manage to knock Mew out by knocking his head on the ground making him unconscious. He tried to run but got shot dead by Empress Tao and Queen Ampha. It happens in a split second from a happy birthday party to a bloody accident.

On their way to the hospital Mew constantly asked about Gulf thus making the parents suspected at his behaviour. As soon as they've been treated by the doctors they immediately ask for a B&C (Breeder and Carrier) test just to reconfirm. Both test come out just as they suspected, Mew is a breeder and Gulf is a carrier and their match is 99% matched which mean Gulf is Mew's fated mate. A breeder will act dangerous and vicious when his/her carrier is in harm or danger and they are super possessive towards their carrier.

-Back to present-

"Is that explain all of your question son?"

"Yes uncle thank you"

"If you understand then stop calling me uncle and start calling me pho"

"Unc- I mean pho does Nong Gulf know that he is a carrier?"

"Yes he knows we told him at the age of 23"

"That's like 2 years ago Pho 🤨😐"

"Yes, yes I know. I'm protective of him okay, geez you're just like your father"

Both laughing at the same time.

"Anyway Pho I'll get going now and about the marriage I still want to do it, even more now that knowing Nong Gulf is mine in the first place"

"Okay son I'll tell him that his future husband will come and pick him up personally"

"Oh yea before you go, Nong Gulf always asked about you whenever I visited you" said King Thanayong smile a warm smile at Mew who's grinning like a kid and walk out but not before waied at the future father-in-law.

"Okay guys we need to go now, bye San. We'll meet up real soon until then take care" said Mew to San while bro hug each other. The three musketeers drove back to Cheveevat Empire.

____

Emperor Mew was doing his normal duty at the palace while all of the sudden he received a called from Prince San. He picked up.

"Yo Mew ma man, heard that you will marry my brother? Is that right?", said Prince San.

"Hi man, yes. That's right" reply Mew smilling.

"Then why the hell you didn't come here and take my brother's hand?"

"He's listening to a sad song after pho announce that his husband will come and pick him up in a week and it's been 2 weeks!", said San with shout but quiet voice.

"I'm currently doing my financial documents and it's killing me man. I need to get this shit done then I'll have a quality time with my future wife", said a desperate Mew.

"Man you still suck at financial. No wonder you both suit each other. Nong Gulf love financial report and he's good at it too. He helps our pho manage our kingdom's financial"

"Oh God why is he so perfect!" groaning Mew while smiling.

"Then get your ass here and take him with you. I couldn't take anymore sad song. It's depress and I hate it"

"Okay bro I'll be there please tell Nong Gulf I'm coming but tomorrow, okay?"

"Alright man, see you tomorrow", said Prince San and hang up the call.

'Now let's get that grown ass of a nong to stop that depress song' said Prince San to himself.

*Knock2*, Prince San knocking at Nong Gulf door and he heard a small 'come in' voice.

"Nong? Where are you?"

"In the washroom phi, will be there in a minute", said Gulf. San seated at the nearby couch.

"Yes phi?", asked Gulf

"You closed your depress song nong? that's unusual"

"I'm done with being sad phi, it's not good for my health and people around me"

"Oh yea your future husband is coming tomorrow to pick you up"

"Okay phi" said Gulf nonchalantly making Prince San scared

"Just okay nong?" asked a very caution San

"Yes phi just okay, I'll wait and go with him but not before he tastes hell" said a smirk Gulf

"Now I feel bad for your future husband" said San

"Don't be, because he deserves it after making me waited for a week" said Gulf smirking.

"okayyyy erm... I'm going okay, bye nong" said San straight exit Gulf room without any second thought.

'Sometimes he's like mae and it gives me goosebumps'