The Coronation Day

The very next day of their wedding day is the coronation of Gulf. Royalties from all around the kingdom come for the celebration and for the ball. Some were live streaming some were there at the palace itself. The ball was supposed to be a way for Mew to introduce Gulf as his empress to the people.

As soon as Gulf was inside the palace after his morning walk with Mew, he was pulled to the bathroom. "Wash up my empress. We are forbidden to bath you since the Emperor want to be the only one who see you". Gulf just nodded and do as he told.

He washes up and put on his suit that they left for him before walking out. They help him doing his hair and makeup and his shoes to match his suit. Then they rolled a huge human size mirror for Gulf to see himself. He looks handsome and cute at the same it. The suit fit him well.

"The ceremony will start soon so Hiter will be here in any minute now" said one of the servant, they heard a knock. "That must be him". They open the door and saw Hiter he smiles once he saw Gulf. He holds out his arms which Gulf takes.

"You're going to kill them all with your looks" said Hiter make Gulf blush.

"Thank you na phi for saying that" said a blushing Gulf.

"Most welcome. Now they are going to call our names. They will call us last but they will call my name first then yours. You will walk simultaneously with Emperor Mew. Then you both walk down the stairs, okay?" said Hiter

"Yes. Thank you for telling me" said Gulf.

"No need to thanks me for this is my job. Now come on" said Hiter gently. They stand in lines with other Kings, Queens, Princes, Princesses, Duke and Duchess. Gulf was nervously stand at the end of the line and soon the line gradually shorter. Then it was their turn.

"Sir Hiter Natthad Kunakornkiat of Cheveevat Empire", all were clapping.

"Emperor Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat", all roar with clapping and cheering at the same time they announced;

"Empress Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong Jongcheveevat the empress of Cheveevat Empire", he heard loud clapping and cheering and then he walks out the clapping seizes and he looked down to see everyone gaping at him as he smiles a cute smile

"Empress Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong Jongcheveevat the empress of Cheveevat Empire", he heard loud clapping and cheering and then he walks out the clapping seizes and he looked down to see everyone gaping at him as he smiles a cute smile. He turns to the person how called him and hold his hand while smiling at Mew.

Mew let them both down the stairs while saying "You look ethereal love".

Gulf blush and respond "You look handsome". Mew smiled and mouthed 'Thank you'

Mew lead them to the thrones. Mew's the tallest and Gulf is the second tallest. He looks at the people whose present there but Gulf couldn't find his parents.

"Mew can we look for my parents?" asked Gulf

"Of course love let's search for them" and he stand up while holding Gulf's hand. They both walked down from the thrones and begin to track Gulf's parents. But then someone walks up to them "Hello, Mew", said King Mark Siwat Jumlongkul of Mai Kingdom. Mew's favorite uncle.

"Hi uncle, how are you?" said Mew

"I'm good oh I have good news to share. Mild is pregnant again" said Mark smiling.

"The third one and we're hoping for a girl this time. Both boys are just pain in the ass but they'll be a great leader" add Mark

"I'm happy for you. Speaking of Mild, where is he?" asked Mew

"I'm here actually" smiling Mild. "Hello my love" said Mark while kissing Mild's cheek.

"I'm sorry but can I borrow my husband for a bit?" said Gulf tugging Mew sleeves.

"I can't find them but amazingly I can spot you from a far" said a little frustrated Gulf.

"Don't worry love let's continue to search for them" said Mew while holding hands with Gulf.

This time around Gulf manage to spotted his brother and he quickly drag Mew along towards his family. Gulf quickly hug his Pho, his Mae then Phi San, Ice and Princess Tip.

"You look handsome son" said King Thanayong smiling at Gulf

"Thank you pho".

They talked for a bit with each other until Mew come up to them.

"Gulf, it's time for the coronation" said Mew

"See you both soon" said King Thanayong

They both walked in the middle of the ballroom straight up to the throne and both seating down at the throne. People gather around all eyes was focus on them as the coronation begun. The priest walks up to Gulf as both Mew and Gulf stood up.

"Gulf how old are you" asked the priest

"Twenty-five" reply Gulf

"Where were you born?"

"Guilder Kingdom"

"Good then we'll start. I hereby stand with Emperor Mew by my side, to here by make Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong Jongcheveevat, Empress of Cheveevat Empire. By agreeing that he must promises to be fair, just and listen to each and every of his people with fairness. Do you agree?"

"I do"

"Then bring out the crown" Hiter come by the side of the ballroom with the crown. The priest takes it and holds it over Gulf's head.

"Who here stand by as a witness"

"I do", said Mew

"I do", said the royalties that attend the coronation.

"Then here by I claim you. Empress Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong Jongcheveevat of Cheveevat Empire." and he places the crown on Gulf's head. He bows and one by one people begin to bowing as well. Mew holds Gulf's hand and gently pull him next to him.

(SEX SCENE IS UP IN THE NEXT CHAPTER)

(DON'T READ IF YOU HATE IT)