FORTY 💫

It was February and months had gone by and I was currently five months pregnant. I was carrying low and so it didn't really look as if i was pregnant and i was craving Mango and so i was eating alot of that and surprisingly i felt quite good seeming that I only had 4 months left of my pregnancy.
I'm still living with my mum and i have a job working at the bar in town and I've been working there for about 4 months. I've been trying to carry on with my life on my own but I couldn't lie and say that I haven't thought about trent or missed him because i have every single day. I thought about what would i say the next time I see him or if i ever would see him again. Everything that i seen that was to do with football i instantly thought of what he would be doing right now and if he missed me. I knew he was still playing football and they were one of the best teams this season and It did make me sad to think I wasn't there to see his face and you congratulate the boys and Trent on the winning mentality they all had but i knew it would of been so different if I was still in Liverpool.

Today is the 4th of February and I have work, i work selling drinks so I'm behind the bar for about 6 hours and basically have the run of the bar while serving the customers which was good. Me and my mum have grown alot closer and the love/ hate relationship isn't there anymore. We have a complete different relationship to what we used to have, she's been so supportive of me and been a massive help giving me guidance about how to deal with my morning sickness and how to orevent swollen feet. Plus she's been getting me mango when I've been craving it in the day and at night. She's really been there for me and I'm so grateful for her.

The weather was mostly sunny and so throughout my pregnancy I've been wearing alot of dresses because they werent tight on my body and it got hot sometimes throughout the day and so i wasn't getting that hot because I was wearing dresses. I got dressed in a dress that clung to my body and showed my growing belly off and luckily my feet were fine so I put my sandals on and put my sunglasses on the top of my head and grabbed my bag and phone and locked the house up putting the keys in my bag with my phone and made my way to work. It really wasn't that far away so luckily for me i didn't have to walk that far.

I arrived at work saying hi to Simon who was the owner of the bar "Your Glowing maia" i smiled "Thank you" he smiled and went back to taking all the chairs of the table down. I put my bag under the counter and started getting all the glasses out of the cupboard putting them on the stand next to the counter ready for when the bar opens. It was 10 and the bar opened in about an hour and so i started to sort out the drinks, ice and straws out ready. As i was doing this Sam who over the time I've been here in Cyprus has become my best friend, he knows what the situation is and not once judged me. He came walking over messing my hair up and taking my sunglasses off my head and putting them on posing and i laughed "Very funny you" i said as i took the glasses off him "I am funny Aren't I" i laughed and went back to sorting the straws out. "How's mum and baby today?" "Mum is knackered and baby kept me up all night having hiccups" he smiled and stroked my belly "you'll be alright" he said putting his bag under the counter and helping me with the straw's.

Everything was set and me and Sam had been looking on the dating app that he was on and we were laughing when Simon came walking out "I'm so sorry to ask but could you both stay a little later tonight" sam groaned and I smiled "Yeah of course" he smiled "Thank you to you both" and with that he walked out the bar and into his office leaving Sam groaning at the fact he would have to stay longer i looked at him and laughed "Come on we're not that bad" i said as i stroked my stomach and he laughed "Yeah i guess so" he said as he picked up his bottle of water taking a drink.

I laughed and watched as people started to walk into the bar and a girl came upto the bar "Hi what can I get you?" I said as she sat on one of the bar stools next to the counter "Two vodka and Tonics please" i nodded pouring her drinks and putting straws in them both and walking back over to the counter "Here you go, it will be £6 please" she smiled handing over the money and getting off the bar stools with both drinks and walking off. I looked to my side and watched as Sam was following the girl walking off and was staring at her "Sam come on" he laughed "What?" He said as he laughed "You make me laugh Sam" he smiled giving me a side hug "You'd be lost without me" i laughed "I actually would".

Pretty Footballer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें