TWELVE 💫

Maia's POV...

I woke up and me and marie must of fell asleep after the film ended as we had slept on the sofa all night.
I got up of the sofa and went to freshen up a little bit. I didn't want to disturb Marie, so i left her a message telling her I'd gone home to get sorted and will see her at 12.
Both me and Marie were both gifted tickets to go to see England play Australia at The old Trafford Cricket Ground. Which was exciting as I'd never been to a cricket game.
I called for an uber to take me home.

After I'd been for a shower and made myself look presentable I called for an uber and locked everywhere up. When the uber pulled up outside Marie's house She was waiting with her tote bag and Suitcase.
Marie put her bag and suitcase in the boot and got in the car next to me in the back. "I would of helped you, you know" i said as I felt bad that she was pregnant and lifting heavy objects. Marie smiled "I know you would of but I just wanted to be independent for once"
The uber pulled up in front of the train station and I paid as Marie got our bags and suitcases out. We said both said thank you and watched as the car drove away.

When we walked on to the platform the train had just arrived so we both got on and found our reserved seats. After we had been sat there for about 5 minutes the waiter came around and asked if we wanted anything "I'll have a water and a Cheese and onion Sandwich please" Marie said. The waiter passed over the items and looked at Marie's belly and said "aww darling your expecting. Do you know the Sex yet?"
The thing I found intriguing is that both Marie and Jordan had chosen to wait until the birth to find out if their little red was a boy or girl. "I haven't found out yet, I'm waiting till birth. And thank you" The waiter smiled and looked at me urm I took a minute to decide if I wanted something. In the end I decided. "I'll have a hot chocolate and a Chicken and mayonnaise sandwich please" I got my purse out and paid for the items that we both had and said goodbye to the waiter and began our long journey to Manchester.

Half way through the journey Marie asked me "Have you spoken to your mum since the other day?" I shrugged and shook my head "No I haven't heard anything. I can see that shes trying to protect me. I really can see what shes trying to say but I'm 20 years old Marie. I'm an adult now. She's got to let me make those mistakes" Marie looked at me and  nodded "Yeah I totally get what you mean. Have you heard from trent at all?" I shook my head "No but he is at st George's training. I posted a picture last night and he commented but then he removed it". They both burst out laughing. "And why did he do that?" "I honestly  don't know but I'm going to be honest with you Marie I'm really falling for him" Marie laughed "It's obvious that you are Maia. The way you both share those looks. If Jordan mentions your name his face lights up. I think if you can see potential then ask him out or start flirting with him"
Marie was right. I could see potential there so I needed to do something about it, even if it had only been a week. Their was obvious attraction their between us both.

We arrived at Manchester station we got our suitcases  and bags and walked outside the station to book a taxi to go to the hotel that we were staying at.

aaliyah added to their Story