TWENTY FIVE 💫

Today was Champions League day, the day in which Liverpool start this seasons Champions League campaign off. Me personally was pretty excited to be sitting on the sidelines of a champions league game as I had never been to a champions League game only Premier League ones.

I lay in my bed in my hotel room looking outside through the crack in the curtains watching as everyone started their day. Last night was fun being with some of the boys in the games room downstairs but just getting to spend time with trent. That was my advantage working for Liverpool majority of my day will and would be spent with the Liverpool boys and Jurgen. I had formed a solid relationship with Jurgen and I was very grateful for him outting my name down for me to come along away on this Champions League trip as if it weren't for him I would still be at home probably on my own looking at Flats to rent and thinking everything through.
I had been looking for flats and luckily managed to find a few i liked and when i got back I would be going and having a look and taking a big step in moving out my uni accommodation and moving into my own little place. After the date the other night I really want to see my mum but because things were left quite sour last time I havent really got the confidence to get in touch with her, don't get me wrong I'm prepared for her sarcasm and her judging me but i wasn't ready for her to call trent when in fairness she doesn't know him as a person and on how funny he is and how he scratches his neck when he's nervous. All she can see is the articles on him if their are any that is.

I stopped thinking about my mum and how she would take the whole thing of me growing closer to trent and got out of bed and ran a cold shower and just for a minute thought about the positive things in life that I have, My friends and my new friends, how good my job is and how I'm very grateful to have those people around me and how I'm financially able to look for a flat of my own.

After i had a shower I got dressed in some jeans and my grey Liverpool Top and put my lanyard around my neck which proved who I was and who I was with. After i had got dressed I pick my ohone up from the side to see i had a message from Trent,

Trent
Morning, me and Joe are going down for breakfast. Do you want to come? x

Maia
Morning, Yeah hold up let me get my shoes on x

I put my phone in my pocket of my jeans and put my converse on and opened the door to see Joe stood on his phone and Trent with his hands in his pocket "Morning boys" trent smiles and gives me a hug and Joe stands their "Morning" i smiled and then we started walking down the stairs to the canteen area. Joe was in front of me and trent on his phone and me and trent were so close our hands kept touching and before we could hold hands we had arrived at the canteen and so we moved away but we both wanted to hold eachothers hands in that moment.

The canteen was already filling up with the players and staff, Virgil seen me as he was sat with Gini eating he held up his hand "Morning" i smiled "Morning Virg" he smiled and csrried on eating as i carried on walking over to the counter. Trent passed me a plate and a knife and fork "Thank you" he smiled "No problem" he said as he moved down the counter and got his breakfast. Throughout the whole time i was choosing what I wanted for breakfast he was looking at smiling "Have I got something on my face or something?" He laughed "No maia you haven't, I'm looking at you because of beauty" I smiled "Aww thank you" he smiled and i leaned over and gave him a kiss on his lips and he laughed "That was nice" he said as he carried on picking his food.
After we picked our food we walked over to a table that had James, hendo and Ox on they all looked up as we both walked over laughing as i made a joke how much food he had on his plate. "You two are just my favourites" Hendo said as he looked at me and Trent and we both smiled.

RebArden added to their Story