THIRTEEN 💫

My alarm went off, I rolled over to see the bed empty.
Me and Marie decided to share a room so we were together.

She came walking in with her toothbrush in her mouth and a towel tightened around her on growing bump. "Morning sleepy head" I smiled at her "Morning are you both okay?" She nodded and passed me my vibrating phone.

It was 7.30 and the first set didn't start until 10. Our hotel was only a 10 minute walk from the Cricket Ground so we wouldn't have to leave until 9 as we wanted to be there a little early to find our seats.

I turned my alarm off and walked over to the phone hanging on the wall. "Marie do you want any breakfast?" Marie shouted back "yeah can I have some toast and jam please."
I shouted back a yes and started typing the number for room service in "Hello can I order two lots of toast and jam please and some milk"

"Yes thank you" I put the phone down and Marie came wobbling out.
Marie is currently 4 months pregnant and her belly was becoming so big.
"Have you got what your wearing today sorted out??" Marie nodded and picked up a summer maternity dress and a pair of Sandals.
"What are you wearing?" Marie asked me as I stood near the bedside table with my phone in hand. I put my phone down and walked over to my suitcase "This" I said as I picked out a baby pink dress and my chanel bag I got the other year off of Depop.

As I volunteer at the Tourist centre all tear round and in the summer I get paid a small amount for helping out. Over three summers I saved up and was able to get my chanel bag of depop for a lower price.

After sorting the room out and eating our room service we began to get ready as our uber was coming to pick us up at 9. I had a quick shower and dryed my hair and did my makeup going for a natural look.
Marie got her dress on and put her hair up in a high ponytail and started doing her makeup.
Marie was ready and so was I nearly I just needed to get my dress on.

Roberto_firmino - Always be happy! ❤🇧🇷Likes **** Comments ***

Likes **** Comments ***

Jadianlilrosecollins - Always working hard! I love you sm x

Fabinho - bobby you blocking my side view of 😂

Virgilvandijk - 👏👏

Sadiomaneofficiel -🔥🔥

Trentarnold66 - 💪🏽

Load Comments...