EIGHT 💫

It was Game day, and i woke up in a hotel room. I looked around my hotel room to my suitcase wide open with today's outfit hanging out.

We left Liverpool at 6 last night and because of traffic they didn't arrive until after 8. Then they had dinner in the restaurant area and then all went to bed afterwards. I was the only one to have a room to myself as i was the only girl. The coaches and players had to share.

The game didn't kick off 5.30pm so i had a few spare hours before lunch and then the game.

I took a shower and did a face mask. I dryed her hair and got dressed in a pair of Mom Jean's and my Liverpool Jersey and my Air force to make me look a little taller than I was.
After i did my minimal makeup their was a knock at my door. I climbed off the floor and opened the door to reveal Trent. I was a little taken back as of how he knew my room number but i said "Hey you, what's up? It's not time to go already is it" i said trying to look at what time it was. Trent laughed "No it's not time to leave yet. Me and some of the boys are playing fifa in my room and we. Well I mean me would like to know if you'd want to have a game?" I looked at my watch which read 12. I had lots of time to kill. "What times lunch at?" Trent was silent for a minute before saying "2.30 pm" "Let me grab my phone and I'll come and have a game with you all. But your going to have to show me what to do as I've never played Fifa" i said before walking off into my room. Trent Smiled and waited for me to grab my phone and lock my hotel room up.

Trent's room was only up the corridor so they didn't have to walk far. "How are you anyway?" Trent asked. I smiled "Good thank you. You looking forward to the game?" Trent nodded "Yeah I am actually"
They arrived at Trent and Joe's Shared room. Trent opened the door and gestured for me to go first, so i did and said "Thank you Mr Arnold" He smiled.
Virgil, Andy, Joe and Gini were all sitting on the two double beds in front of the Television which was loading up Fifa 19. I walked in and said hello to all the boys. Trent sat on the bed closest to the window and all the boys moved up so the only spot left was next to Trent. So i sat on the bed next to Trent, our legs were touching which sent chills down my back.

They took it in turns Virgil partners with Gini, Joel partners Andy and then Trent Partners with Me. Virgil went against Andy. Their game finished 3-3 with Andy playing Manchester United and Virgil playing Liverpool.
Gini went next against Trent, Gini played Tottenham Hotspur and Trent played Liverpool. Trent won that Game 4-2. Gini sat back on the double bed with a sad face. Trent smiled at me and i smiled back.
It was now mine and Joe's turn. Trent passed me the controller and told me what to press and when. The game started and within the first two minutes my Liverpool team had conceded a goal against Joe's Chelsea team. I looked to trent for some assistance as i was starting to struggle. Trent got up and climbed at the back off me so his chest was against my Back. He grabbed hold of my hands so we were practically holding hands. I could feel Trent shiver and I'm sort of glad as I shivered too. We both had butterflies in our stomachs and it felt weird seeming as I'd only known each other for a short amount of days.

In the end i managed to win the game 3-1. Joe wasn't very happy "Well that's not fair. You had Trent helping you. That wasn't a fair game" i laughed "That's because I didn't know how to play" Virgil got up from the bed and turned the Television off and Said " Joe mate come on it was a Fair game you just weren't good enough to beat Maia over here" Virgil said and pointed to me who was still sat in between Trents Legs.

Both Trent and me didn't realise that we were still holding hands and trent's chest was still pressing against my Back. When we both realised and could see Virgil, Andy, Joe and Gini looking i got up and so did Trent.
I looked at my watch awkwardly and said "Nice game, thanks for the invite Trent. I'm going to go back to my room to sort stuff out and will see you all at lunch. Save me a seat." And Without saying goodbye i was out the door and making my way to my room..