THREE 💫

It was the weekend and University was in full swing. Assignment after assignment were given, Lectures after lectures happened but one thing that Maia and her friends were looking forward to was the Game Liverpool were playing against Arsenal at home it was their third of the new season and Liverpool had won so far.

I hadn't heard anything from Liverpool yet, but i was feeling positive that in the near future I would hear something.

Me, Marie, Jordyn and Jadian had all put our Liverpool jerseys on. Apart from mine all the girls jerseys had the names of their significant other on. Marie's bump was growing and making it hard for her to wear her hendo Jersey! But she made it work.

We would be sitting in one of the vip boxes for the match today. Which i found amazing as i had never thought I'd be sitting and watching the match in a vip box.
Only celebs or The players Wags were aloud in the boxes.

Maia

Maia.Steel - Back at my favourite place in the whole world, come on reds!
Likes *** Comments **
Tagged - @liverpoolfc

Mariealmaas - it's going to be amazing!

Jadianlilrosecollins - Been waiting ages for you to come to a Match with us!

aaliyah - Have fun without me! 🦋

Jordynexus - let's have it! Lets get that win x

Jhenderson - Thank you for the support!!!

Load Comments...

Aaliyah wasn't going to the match because she was working all day and couldn't get the day off. Nare had the day off so she had gone to a safari park with little Engel and Rebecca was away visiting Julian who had also started the season with Bourissa Dortmund.
After a short ish journey from the house to Anfield car park, we all  handed over our plastic passes and used the lift to go take their spots in the canteen area in the VIP boxes.

All of us had been given the choice of ordering a starter, main and Dessert so we did. I opted for a pasta dish as I wasn't really hungry. The other girls especially Marie ordering like their wasnt going to be enough food, but again she was eating for her and hers and Jordan's little red.

After we all ate we all went and took our their seats as the teams were out warming up. I couldn't believe how crowded and noisy it was from where we were all sat. I was amazed by it all. It had been quite along time since i last went to a match but everytime i go I would always come out the Stadium more amazed than ever.

Jadian, Marie and Jordyn started talking with some of the wags and girlfriends of the players.
Andy Robertson's girlfriend Corinne and her friend Emma were sat near where me and Marie were sat and started talking to the two girls and it turns out Corinne was a fashion designer / Influencer which was why I had seen her before and Emma was Steven Gerrard's Niece!
I had told Marie about the Internship because Marie is the team Photographer and that's how she met Jordan. She works on the Media Team at Liverpool. I hoped that the staff or Marie's boss would of said anything but turns out nothing had been said.

When they became quiet they noticed that the teams were walking down the tunnel on to the pitch and The infamous "You'll Never Walk Alone" started ringing around the whole stadium. Everyone was up off their seats with their scarves or Matchday Programmes belting out the lyrics. So we all stood up and belted the words out.
After the song ended the crowd erupted with cheers and the Anthems which made Home Matches even special. The players were set in their positions as The whistle blew and the match began.

The Half time whistle rang and the crowd started to get upto go to the toilets or Get food from the Stands inside the stadium. The first half had been eventful for Liverpool as both Liverpool and Arsenal had chances. Joel Matip scored a header and Mo Salah had won a Penalty for Pepe pulling on Mo's shirt but Mo scored to make it 2-0 it looked as if Liverpool were going to get that Clean sheet.

Everyone started to make their way back to their seats which meant that the second half was set to start in less than a few minutes. Once the players came out of the tunnel ready for the second half . The referee blew his whistle.

The crowd plus the us girls were on the edge of their seats, trents ball to Fabinho meant that Mo Had a good chance of scoring. Me and Jadian both started to shout as Mo got closer and closer until the crowd erupted and we both screamed and hugged. Mo Salah scored to make it 3-0! This result was looking good for the reds.

A mistake by Jordan and Joel meant that at the 85th minute Arsenal got a goal back which made it 3-1, so their would be no Clean sheet today but a solid win for the Reds.
As the referee blew his full time whistle the whole Stadium erupted with joy and Happiness as they seen their team get another win at home, and another win towards the Premier League Trophy at the end of the season.
Me and the rest of girls were happy that they won and started to collect our belongings and made our way down through the vip doors and into the car Park where they had parked their cars.

Me and the girls made our way home. When we all arrived home I got changed and decided to open my Instagram just to be nosy, when i did I was surprised to see the notifications...

Corinne started Following you

Emgerrard started following you

Liverpoolfc started Following you

I do not own any of these characters or their pictures.